As a guest, you're only seeing half the picture - register now for access to all forums. ×
IGNORED

AFL general chat

squeekums-the-elf

Sheppard were fantastic! So much energy and great songs. Dare I say better than the usual GF half time entertainment?

ETA - I didn’t realize how much I miss live music and dancing until seeing them play

I don't follow AFL anymore, but in the 90's I lived in Melbourne with my fam, and I followed Hawthorn religiously. I used to have sex dreams about Jason Dunstall and I have a signed picture of him in my somewhere in my house.

As you were.

I had a massive crush on Tony Modra from Adelaide...

I don't follow AFL anymore, but in the 90's I lived in Melbourne with my fam, and I followed Hawthorn religiously. I used to have sex dreams about Jason Dunstall and I have a signed picture of him in my somewhere in my house.

As you were.

Kota for me.

As you were.

Kota for me.

Do you mean Koutafides from Nth Melb? We’re showing our age lol...

He works hard to be that good.

But yes, I feel for ablett. Would've been a very different game if he wasn't injured. And the Richmond player who got knocked out in the first couple of minutes,whose name I've forgotten...

Kota for me.

Do you mean Koutafides from Nth Melb? We’re showing our age lol...

Kota from Carlton. But yes, definitely my age with sos' sons now playing. I hate to admit it but I was a big fan of ang cristoue as well 😅😅

Years ago, me Kouta, Christou & Gleeson used to go out partying in the night clubs of Melbourne.

Ang owned the Souvlaki Hut place in Templestowe.

He used to travel to Greece for like 4-5mo every year, would come back to AU just in time to avoid conscription.

Fun times, if only they played for COLL., but they were nice guys all of them.

I

ETA: There were other chics there too, not me taking on 3 of them... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you're a Collingwood fan, but you are now my hero 😍

When are we going to see baby koutas playing with the baby sos'??

Advertisement