IGNORED

Post a picture

Alta Gaudia

Alta Gaudia

Google tells me that there is such a thing as autumn crocuses. I guess that's a possibility. Either that, or yes, they're very confused.

[mention]Fruitmincepies[/mention] unfortunately she is a poor influencer. Her brother's still suck 🙄 we save all our foodie stuff for when they are at their Dad's house so we don't need to endure the whinging.

20210329-214702.jpg

I made this for DD's treating team (state public system), I doubt they get many people thanking them... actually the first few times I gave them Xmas and Easter treats they were shocked :( which is sad really, they saved DD's life, many times over and taught me how to help DD

[quote=Ozgirl post_id=87972 time=1617611288 user_id=64] [url=https://postimg.cc/RWhRGjbt][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RWhRGjbt/987-C3-F23-3504-4-A1-B-989-E-AADA0-AB0-D57-C.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote] The rodeo at the royal easter show.

Alta Gaudia

So this one's kind of funny. I was wandering around the camellia bush, looking for the best angle to take a shot I was mentally captioning "camellias at dusk." As I was peering at the flowers, I suddenly noticed the spider in the frame...

Let's just say the shot was taken in haste and I then removed myself from the vicinity. Therefore I give you, "Camellias at dusk with unwelcome spider."

WP-20210407-001.jpg

Fruitmincepies

[mention]Alta Gaudia[/mention] I must take a photo of my camellias for you - I’ll make sure it’s spider-free

ImperatorFuriosa

Random pic DS1 18 took of "rock posing" DS2 11. I couldn't stop laughing for some reason when I saw it.

image000000.jpg

Edited by ImperatorFuriosa

StillFreddiesMum

OK - so my picture is the road to Mount Cook which is in the Southern Alps, South Island, NZ. The original plan was in 2020 we do a longer-type holiday to NZ and go and do a few touristy things (like visit Mount Cook) and then Covid just came along and that was off the table.

Even though we have the 'bubble' open for travel between the 2 countries DH and I are not keen on going in case the borders shut and we end up marooned in NZ and can't get back to Sydney for our jobs, the girls' school etc.

Advertisement