IGNORED

What did you buy today?

riotproof

I know it’s a bit shallow, but sometimes a purchase peps you up. 

From catch I got some ravens burger puzzles. 500pc Sloth for ds 500pc cat alphabet for me (but let’s face it probably Ds) and a frozen 100 pc for miss 6. 

Seayork2002

I returned a kindle unlimited book and got another this morning so not technically a purchase, I loves ravensburger puzzles!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Basil said:

Light bulbs.  Boring but oh so useful.  

Gah!  I knew I'd forgotten to get something!

• Like 2

Finally bought a Dyson air wrap.  My retirement present to myself - well half paid for by retirement present from work.

• Like 3

I got a stick mixer for tonight’s soup. 

And pretty new nails!! They are making me smile every time I look at them :) 

• Like 5

LemonMyrtle

We are heading into lockdown, so I bought a new dog bed cause I didn’t want to have to look and smell the old one for 7 days straight.

and I bought the kids some new textas and 2 where’s Wally books. 

feel like I should have panic-bought more stuff. But there isn’t much else we need. 

• Like 2

They have some good kids books at aldi this week. The I wonder why series and some activity books. I got Dd some crosswords and a connect the dots. Even though I know I can print those things off, she finds this way more fun. 

13 minutes ago, Jolly_F said:

I got a stick mixer for tonight’s soup. 

And pretty new nails!! They are making me smile every time I look at them :) 

Stab mixer will change your life. Love mine.  

• Like 1

Spidey_Senses

A scooter for DD2 as she has outgrown her old one. 

Recently I bought a dryer which has been amazing how much easier it has made my life over winter. 

Next purchase I need some new casual sneakers.  Probably plain white. 

• Like 2

Fruitmincepies

Well this is a timely topic! I had realised I had no outfits to wear out to dinner or drinks, so I went and bought a new pair of black trousers and 4 new tops. 
(plus 2L of milk, 1kg of carrots, a fennel bulb and some olives)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LemonMyrtle

Juat put in a $100 chocloate order from yarra valley chocolaterie..... cause lockdown means chocolate is required, good chocolate, cadbury just wont do. Cant wait. 

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, LemonMyrtle said:

Juat put in a $100 chocloate order from yarra valley chocolaterie..... cause lockdown means chocolate is required, good chocolate, cadbury just wont do. Cant wait. 

Ummm do they deliver?! Cos it's my birthday on Saturday and I have passed my post-pregnancy GTT... 

I love their mint chocolate and have been hankering for some for ages! 

Guest Alias Grace

More masks!  Plus tonight we're getting takeaway from outside our 5km zone.  Living the high life here!    

Sancti-claws

Didn't even buy the groceries today - its a show holiday here today, so DH decided we would do the groceries as a family as "it would be fun" (high life here too).  I was masked but the dry coughing attack in aisle 5 (actually, I don't know the number - that was plucked from thin air) meant I handed over the scrawled list and card to him and DD and went to the car.  Tried to order Dominoes online as a treat, only to be phoned and advised that the local store doesn't open until 3pm - so did a drive through (after extracting a 5 month moratorium on any whinging for like) and got Maccas for DD - does that count?

nom_de_plume

I'm sitting at home waiting for my Covid test results ... but DP went and got a click and collect order for me (new Ugg boots) and did a Costco shop. So now I have plenty of food and booze!

I bought the ticket to ride London game as my kids said they played it and liked it. I bought some dishwashing by detergent. I’m hoping there’s still some sound puzzles left for my preschooler from yesterday’s Aldi special buys and I have to buy milk too. 

Edited by Sarzie
EFS
  • Like 1

Fruitmincepies
36 minutes ago, FreshAyr said:

I bought myself a new bag but I'm still undecided on keeping it or returning. It's only for going out but it's also a little impractical.

Put up a link and we can all help you decide? 

• Like 1

LemonMyrtle
27 minutes ago, Andi said:

Ummm do they deliver?! Cos it's my birthday on Saturday and I have passed my post-pregnancy GTT... 

I love their mint chocolate and have been hankering for some for ages! 

$15 delivery Australia wide. That’s why you have to buy extra, to make delivery worth it ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Advertisement