IGNORED

What did you buy today?

riotproof

On 28/05/2021 at 2:37 PM, Meljbau said:

So they are. I hadn't noticed they had horns, one of the minuses of having poor eyesight. 

I bought it from PetCircle, seriously the cheapest online pet store for nearly everything.

I had problems with stupid pet circle too. Paid extra for fast delivery. Delivery took THIRTEEN DAYS. And I am metro! They weren't exactly very easy to deal with either. I called them after 4 days "oh. We don't know where it is". Seriously??? When I finally got it, I complained AGAIN and they said "oh we'll give you $20 off your next order." I replied " do you seriously think I'll be stupid enough to order from you guys again???

They were really cheap for Seresto collars for dogs, but Pet Barn price matched for me.

Your dog has gotten so big @Meljbau! He's adorable.

Miss Fashionista DD is desperate for some turtle necks so I went online to Dotti and bought her three. What's with fashion? I wore turtle necks like 25 years ago!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ker said:

Your dog has gotten so big @Meljbau! He's adorable.

Nearly 7 months old and 28 kilos and lots of growing still to be done. He is great company for me now that I'm no longer working.

I'm obsessed with Black Milk Clothing and their current release is "I'm with the Band" so I bought myself these new outfits.phi-2021_05.1215565.thumb.jpg.b1358a2da6d22aebe61c2996ba24c1b0.jpgphi-2021_05.0612842-_1_.thumb.jpg.b8d527fa1eca9b453427686265e63d9a.jpgfits.phi-2021_05.1215191.thumb.jpg.e4b4ca98bf2927a2799a40f13ca15a1a.jpg

Edited by BeAwesome
  • Like 3

On 30/05/2021 at 8:28 PM, Sancti-claws said:

By bookclub subscription for next month - Girl A

I read this last month and quite enjoyed it.  

• Like 1

Not So Retro

For the princely sum of $3 on FB Marketplace, a brand new coffee plunger for my resident boy to replace the one I broke last week.

• Like 3

ImperatorFuriosa

Finally found some winter garments. $94. My hair colour $104, a cardigan from Rivers $42, uniform shirts $137 🤣 uniform pants $40, uniform jumper $40, ot appointment $193.

Edited by ImperatorFuriosa

A lipstick (not really my colour, damn Covid getting rid of testers!) and my BP meds. 

Oh and some delicious bread. 

Fruitmincepies

Seemingly I bought everything. A new fry pan and spoon measures. A reusable night nappy for DS who only wets occasionally. Another snuggly blanket for the couch as my children aren’t able to share, plus an extra blanket for DS’s bed for the colder nights. More trackie pants for DS. A present for DS’s daycare teacher who is going off to have her much longed for baby. The time and expertise of someone to take up my trousers. And a large shopping trolley full of groceries. 

• Like 1

LemonMyrtle

Groceries. I also bought duct tape and did one of those “I really must do that some day” tasks and sealed up the gaps between the heating vents and the floor boards. Can’t see daylight from inside now. Yay. 

• Like 2

LemonMyrtle
29 minutes ago, Fruitmincepies said:

Seemingly I bought everything. A new fry pan and spoon measures. A reusable night nappy for DS who only wets occasionally. Another snuggly blanket for the couch as my children aren’t able to share, plus an extra blanket for DS’s bed for the colder nights. More trackie pants for DS. A present for DS’s daycare teacher who is going off to have her much longed for baby. The time and expertise of someone to take up my trousers. And a large shopping trolley full of groceries. 

Which night nappy did you get? We are attempting no-nappies again. Having a 50% success rate so far. 

Fruitmincepies
3 minutes ago, LemonMyrtle said:

Which night nappy did you get? We are attempting no-nappies again. Having a 50% success rate so far. 

DS only does little wees and he’s tiny, so I just bought toilet training pants. They say they have a waterproof cover. I’d just go with nothing except DD still needs them and she feels bad enough about it without her little brother beating her to night dryness. I need to do the whole alarm thing with DD (since she’s 7) but I just can’t cope with night wake ups at the moment - it’s bad enough when DS wakes at night a few times a week. 

• Like 1

Boring essentials and new script for my HRT

... must go over to Perimenipause/Menipause thread to discuss my new huge bosoms WT? (No recent weight gain)

and love the Billy Idol tshirt @BeAwesome 

Edited by Dusty

Krispy kreme donuts for work morning tea, a coffee and parking! Scheming about buying a new outfit for an important family event at the end of the month 🤗 but my son will also need new shoes and daughter probably needs a new outfit too 🙄 oh and DH probably needs a new shirt....

• Like 1

purpentine

My husband bought us a new coffee machine. 😘

Our old machine was 11 and a half and was making my husband furious each time he used it. 

Thank god we have a new one... The anger was awful. 

Edited by Serapod
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

What machine did you get @Serapod? My 8 or 9 yr old Sunbeam Cafe crema machine is getting old but I love it and the coffee it makes. The new ones don't have good reviews anymore :(

Advertisement