IGNORED

IVF Warriors (The new Ready Set Go! thread)

Ozgirl

I have a 5 day blast so it’ll be a wait regardless for me - feeling very impatient!!

yep me too.

Im doing a natural cycle (ie no trigger meds) so waiting for my body to natural ovulate then having the 5 dayer transferred, 5 days after ovulation.

Told you IVF fucks with you even if unmedicated!!

I had a shit sonograhper at the hospital (not my clinic)- could not be arsed pushing around to find my sneaky right ovary.

I had 3 follicles on my left though.

Lining was 7mm so thats good for CD12.

Will see what bloods are, but likely I will have repeat bloods on wednesday.

Hi everyone. This is my first IVF cycle. We will be freezing and transferring. My issue is not infertility as such but we have to test 5 day frozen to screen a lethal genetic issue. This means even a certain number that catch won't be viable.

I'm on gonal F as of last Saturday when my period started, Tomorrow is my blood test and ultrasound.

I know it's pretty early days. I'm just really nervous.

Wishing everyone luck and joining the thread.

Welcome [mention]la di dah[/mention] excited to have you here with us.

Feel very to share as little or as much as you like.

Fingers crossed your stay is short, and that the process is not too difficult for you!

Hi everyone. This is my first IVF cycle. We will be freezing and transferring. My issue is not infertility as such but we have to test 5 day frozen to screen a lethal genetic issue. This means even a certain number that catch won't be viable.

I'm on gonal F as of last Saturday when my period started, Tomorrow is my blood test and ultrasound.

I know it's pretty early days. I'm just really nervous.

Wishing everyone luck and joining the thread.

Welcome! I had to do the same for PGD, genetic mutation on my husband’s side. Ended up doing six rounds back to back (aside from one month break). You’ve got this!

Told you IVF fucks with you even if unmedicated!!

I had a shit sonograhper at the hospital (not my clinic)- could not be arsed pushing around to find my sneaky right ovary.

I had 3 follicles on my left though.

Lining was 7mm so thats good for CD12.

Will see what bloods are, but likely I will have repeat bloods on wednesday.

Awesome! I still haven’t even had a scan :(

Day 5 of my cycle, had my blood test and ultrasound. Hormones looking good they said. 4 good follicles visible but small (they were not worried by the small they said it's early and others may join up?) And I'm to reduce the Gonal F and add Orgalutran. Next scan Saturday. Egg extraction next week under twilight sedation if all goes well they're saying.

Excellent la di dah - for me the sedation is the best part of ivf haha I honestly love it so much.

Bloods again tomorrow. Apparently hormones are looking good and tentatively will have the transfer on Monday. It’s kind of weird they are not doing a scan to look at the lining at all... makes me nervous being a first timer - although my periods can be heavy and brutal I suppose so my lining better be good!

Excellent la di dah - for me the sedation is the best part of ivf haha I honestly love it so much.

Bloods again tomorrow. Apparently hormones are looking good and tentatively will have the transfer on Monday. It’s kind of weird they are not doing a scan to look at the lining at all... makes me nervous being a first timer - although my periods can be heavy and brutal I suppose so my lining better be good!

My old clinic didn't do bloods or scans for FET! and i conceived my son.

So don't stress about.

[mention]la di dah[/mention] dont be concerned if you dont have EPU around the time that you would normal ovulate. they sometimes let you go longer to get more egg's (ie the others catch up)

So last month I ovulated on day 10. This month its Day 15 and we are hoping I may have ovulated by tomorrow.

Sigh, doing IVF messes with everything.

Nervous about the procedure??

Honestly it is relatively stress-free. Granted i have had bad ones and amazing ones.

But the bad ones - i have had worst pap smears!

Great news ozgirl!!!

I’m about to go in for acupuncture this morning and then my FET. Slept well despite the nerves and excitement.

Not looking forward to decaf coffee for the next 11 days :(

Advertisement