• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• squeekums-the-elf

• Jane Jetson

• verucasalt

• Cstar

Fruitmincepies

My Christmas name stuck… because I couldn’t be bothered changing it, then it wasn’t that long until it was Christmas again…

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

LemonMyrtle

I don’t know, what even is a lemon Myrtle? A herb? A shrub? A tree?. I don’t actually know but Google images shows this flower.  I just like the sound of it. It rolls off the tongue nicely. 

• Like 6

I had a boring name. Then I was feeling very bad so I changed my name to Bad for a short time. Then I was feeling better but much like a cat wanting to curl up and sleep most of the time. So Bad Cat it is.  I was also Barclay the Feline, Ape Girl, and O the Huge Manatee at various times.

• Like 5

Guest Chic n Stu
44 minutes ago, Chillipeppers said:

I was listening to under the bridge (red hot chili peppers) when I signed up 😂

This was kind of my method! Bit weird because I only listen to System of a Down once in a blue moon and it wasn't what I was actually playing at the time but Old EB wasn't exactly down with Fuck The System as a username and I'm a good long way from 14 years old, so ehh, this'll do.

Spidey_Senses

I had a strong feeling about something that turned out to be correct just before I signed up.  Cant remember what the thing was though.... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Sancti-claws
1 hour ago, Fruitmincepies said:

My Christmas name stuck… because I couldn’t be bothered changing it, then it wasn’t that long until it was Christmas again…

Snap...

• Like 4

Fruitmincepies
54 minutes ago, LemonMyrtle said:

I don’t know, what even is a lemon Myrtle? A herb? A shrub? A tree?. I don’t actually know but Google images shows this flower.  I just like the sound of it. It rolls off the tongue nicely. 

It’s a tree, and I want one. I love the smell of lemon myrtle. 

• Like 1

Well, my name is not Bec, Rebecca or anything remotely similar.  Hmm... I guess it is from the same era.  It’s a typical name from the same time, but that’s about where the similarities end.

Each letter stands for important things in my life. Hence the capitals!

Edited by BECZ
  • Like 2

My main username I came up with when I was 12, Nightshade was a character in a book I was reading but it was already taken so changed one word and ta da Ive been Dawn ever since, even used it as a middle name for my DD. 

My other popular username my best friend who was Swedish helped me with. Its Swedish for white acid. 

I have a lot, they all have stories. Most are 15 years old.

• Like 2

RynandStompy

My nickname is the first half. DH has a game handle of the 2nd half, as an inside joke to Ren & Stimpy. 

The odd thing is, neither of us were huge fans of the show, and we didn't know each other then. But it's somehow a great 90s memory association we each have for our uni student/early share house years.

images (5).jpeg

• Like 7

Mines a bit obvious. We must have been reading Roald Dahl at the time. However I like to think DH and I bear no resemblance to the characters at all. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ImperatorFuriosa

"Imperator Furiosa is a central protagonist alongside the title character in Mad Max: Fury Road. At the beginning of the film, she is Immortan Joe's top imperator and driver of his war rig, and later returns to the Citadel as its would-be savior. She is highly intelligent, an extraordinary driver, a veteran in wasteland survival, and is an exceptionally talented warrior."

• Like 8

nom_de_plume

It's French for pen name. The user name I generally use elsewhere was taken when I signed up to the old EB so I went with this one.

• Like 3

Silverstreak

After the Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor train movie. My hair now has silver streaks, so be careful what you name yourself!

• Like 3
  • Cool 2

Advertisement