IGNORED

Usernames

HypnicJerk

Its how I was feeling about my life in the real world, like I was a ghost of myself, I was here but no one could really see me. Still feel like that some days.

• Like 5
  • Crying 3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• squeekums-the-elf

• Jane Jetson

• verucasalt

• Cstar

I used to be CatLover on another forum, because obviously I love cats, but I got a bit bored with it and asked for suggestions for a new one, and Catzilla was what they came up with.

• Like 2

I was tinkerbelle, then I wanted to be a cat.

I added cat to the user name and was deleting tinkerbelle and didn't get all the way there!

• Like 3

It's a band I liked from the 80's
Plus one of my all time favourite books is Romeo of the Underworld
Plus I wanted to call my DS Romeo but for various reasons didn't..hence Romeo Void.

• Like 4

I was Peanut over on the duck forum, but SOMEBODY (I'm looking at you peanut), got in first here and nicked it, so now I'm Pnut. 🥜

And yes, I'm a bit salty over it.

Sorry, Mum joke! 😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, Fruitmincepies said:

My Christmas name stuck… because I couldn’t be bothered changing it, then it wasn’t that long until it was Christmas again…

I always think - we're getting to closer to fruit mince pies season when I see your username. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RomeoVoid said:

It's a band I liked from the 80's
Plus one of my all time favourite books is Romeo of the Underworld
Plus I wanted to call my DS Romeo but for various reasons didn't..hence Romeo Void.

I was listening to the radio during school drop off this morning and heard the Dire Straits' song Romeo and Juliet.

Edited by verucasalt

I am somehat of a music nerd and a bit of a mini encycopedia of rock music knowledge. The name also happens to be the name of the SBS rock music quiz show. I was going to use a name based on one of my favourite artists such as The Beatles, Bowie, Pink Floyd, Split Enz, Crowded House, Led Zep etc, but I have too many, so settled for the more generic name.

• Like 4

I pretty cranky so I might as well own it. I swear it get worse every year. And overly tired was taken… also I’m not great at making up usernames. 

• Like 3
  • Cool 1

I don't even know - C is the first letter of my first name and Star I have no idea, I do remember I had to come up with a user name and was trying to think of something, maybe I thought I was a bit of star back then, I have been a member (old EB) since before my first was born so over 20 years.

• Like 1

Kiwi Bicycle

I was Kiwi Stoker on an women's cycling forum but figured you guys wouldn't know what a stoker was, so went with Bicycle instead. I am a kiwi and love cycling. BTW a stoker is the Rear admiral or second person on a tandem bike. The front person is the pilot or captain.

I have two tandems. 

• Like 6

Ana Beavenhauser

I wanted the whole name Anastasia Beavenhauser but I wasnt allow that many characters, she is an alias of Karen Walker from Will and Grace. I was watching the whole series around the time everybump was formed. 

I was slinky in EB land, which came from my misunderstanding the name the the kids tv show "Pinky Dinky Doo" which was on in the background when I created it.

• Like 3

Advertisement