IGNORED

Email from DS's teacher

Ker

This afternoon I received an email from Cooper's teacher. A behavioural report which said that he fell asleep in class and was watching football when he woke and refused to do his work.

I was pissed.

I sent him an SMS message.

Me: you're in deep shit pal.

Cooper: Why?

Me: I got a behavioural report from your English teacher. For sleeping in class and watching football and refusing to do your work. WTF?

Coop: that was not me. That was the other Cooper.

Me: I'm calling the school and if you're lying, you're in even more trouble.

I called the school, explained to the staff on the desk and she called the teacher. Office lady came back on the line laughing. Teacher apparently said "oh no! I put it on the wrong Cooper! He would never do that. He's a lovely boy". I also got an email from her apologising.

So he's not in trouble now. But I still don't think she knows who my kid is. A lovely boy?

• Haha 11

little lion

What a drama!

Reminds me of the time the school office rang to say that Mr8 had injured himself. Then she paused and said, “oops actually it is another student by the same name”. Then  another pause as she was corrected by Mr6 beside her who said “you got the right mum, but the wrong brother!” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Seayork2002

There was list of names of kids that hadn't done some training for a tech class, ds's name wasn't on the list 

Dh and I still stand by ds bribed the teacher to remove his name

• Haha 1

Lukes mummi

We have a surname that’s commonly also used as a first name. Eg robert. Before naplan, year 5 teacher calls me to discuss Robert’s special provisions for his disability. She calls me mrs Robert. But it doesn’t sound like my child. Then the penny hits- she has rung the wrong parent and I now know confidential information about another child in my son’s class 

Edited by Lukes mummi
  • Surprised 1

Seayork2002

I remember now ds has another kids name under his school photo from last year and the other kids ds' name

Same first name but totally different surname

I would think she knows your kid and just pulled up the wrong Cooper when she went to email you.

FWIW, I had a call from our bank manager the other day about some issues we are having with the bank.  The bank manager had the same name as a family member.  I had to send him some emails, and after I sent the first one, it saved it so I just hit the name and the emails went through.  Well, so I thought, but somehow the family members name came up instead and I was only looking at the name,  not the email address.  So it may have been something similar and she just clicked on the wrong Cooper to get the contact details.

4 minutes ago, Prancer said:

I would think she knows your kid and just pulled up the wrong Cooper when she went to email you.

Yeah, but...a lovely boy? He's an opinionated little bugger!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ArabellaKagical

I wouldn’t say having opinions would stop you from being lovely especially as he is male, opions seem to be more troublesome for females - don't let it ruin your humble brag though

7 hours ago, ArabellaKagical said:

I wouldn’t say having opinions would stop you from being lovely especially as he is male, opions seem to be more troublesome for females - don't let it ruin your humble brag though

Not a humble brag. He's being an asshole this weekend 🤣

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ArabellaKagical said:

Opinionated ≠ having opinions 

Being opinionated most definitely detracts from a persons loveliness! 

• Like 2

Advertisement