IGNORED

Australian Survivor 2021 - Brains v Brawn

Dusty

lazycritter

Yeah I don't understand why they chose to get rid of Gavin when they had an easy early shot at getting rid of the stronger personalities of Simon and Emmett.  Gavin seemed like he'd be easier person to get on board for the future plans without  those two egos hanging around. 

Now they have to deal with their pride and sulkiness. 

Can’t believe that the two people I could have sworn would go home first from Brains look like they‘ll stick around for a while.

George and Mai are killing it on the puzzles, and as Dalton Ross says ‘It’s all about the puzzle stupid’

• Like 2

lazycritter
1 minute ago, Lees75 said:

I’m not going to watch it now. Devastated. You couldn’t get a nicer bloke than Gav. 

Yeah,  all they had to do was get rid of the wankers who attached themselves to him 

• Like 2

I had to stay out of this thread whilst I watched on catch-up.  So lots of thoughts went through my head as I watched and now you get them all here:

• So pleased to see the 'puzzle' front and centre of a challenge. 
  • But not so happy that George solved it.
  • Couldn't stop laughing at Kez having to lie down in the sand in 42 degree heat!  She was committed to hiding that idol!
  • How many different ways could members of the brawn tribe spell Kerryn?
  • So happy that the 'girls' were able to break up the bromance.
  • Not so happy that it was Gavin - seriously, why not Emmett!  He doesn't even know your names.
  • But pleased to see some people looking for idols and trying to blind side.
  • Really pleased that it's not all about strength and to see the Brains win some.
  • And seriously, if you're going on Survivor don't you practise fire starting before going on the show??  

Ah... the joy of watching and judging from the couch.

Edited by Ballogo
spelling
  • Like 5

squeekums-the-elf
2 hours ago, Lees75 said:

I’m not going to watch it now. Devastated. You couldn’t get a nicer bloke than Gav. 

same, im out

not worth watching without him

• Crying 1

Hills Mum Bec
12 hours ago, Ozgirl said:

Why did Gavin go and not emmett? 

Really doesn't make sense.  Gavin could have easily been swayed to another alliance, it was the other two that wanted to get rid of the girls.  Very sad to see Gavin go although he was probably a bit clueless to survive very long in the game.

• Like 4

lazycritter
16 hours ago, Ballogo said:

I had to stay out of this thread whilst I watched on catch-up.  So lots of thoughts went through my head as I watched and now you get them all here:

• So pleased to see the 'puzzle' front and centre of a challenge. 
  • But not so happy that George solved it.
  • Couldn't stop laughing at Kez having to lie down in the sand in 42 degree heat!  She was committed to hiding that idol!
  • How many different ways could members of the brawn tribe spell Kerryn?
  • So happy that the 'girls' were able to break up the bromance.
  • Not so happy that it was Gavin - seriously, why not Emmett!  He doesn't even know your names.
  • But pleased to see some people looking for idols and trying to blind side.
  • Really pleased that it's not all about strength and to see the Brains win some.
  • And seriously, if you're going on Survivor don't you practise fire starting before going on the show??  

Ah... the joy of watching and judging from the couch.

And surely if you're going on the show, after how many seasons, you would know to wear clothes that you can easily hide an idol in?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 23/07/2021 at 8:09 AM, STBG 2 said:

Just found this thread. I love Survivor and I already have a list of people ( all men) who I want to slap. 

Literally 🤣

Hills Mum Bec

All of the members of the Brawn team are just horrible.  I really hope they keep losing immunity challenges and just all vote each other out until there is no one left from that team.

• Like 4

Chicken Pie
1 hour ago, FloFlo said:

Is it just me or is most of this year's players really bad at the social game?

i find them all bad in general on both teams

• Like 1

lazycritter

????There's something lacking compared to other years.  Can't quite put my finger on it. 

Too staged?   The amount of tiki torches when it should be a total fire ban? 44degrees on some of those days. 

I keep wondering what we'd see if they pulled out for a wider shot of the tribal council. 

• Like 1

I am still enjoying it but I get what you mean.

I think there are too many people trying to stand out and be the bad arse type who doen't care who they tread on but it isn't in them.

The politician is really doing me in. The constant reference to his no underwear...seriously why?

• Like 2

lazycritter
1 hour ago, STBG 2 said:

I am still enjoying it but I get what you mean.

I think there are too many people trying to stand out and be the bad arse type who doen't care who they tread on but it isn't in them.

The politician is really doing me in. The constant reference to his no underwear...seriously why?

Yes,  I'm still enjoying it too regardless. 

There's far too much focus on the pollie. I want to get to know some of the others. 

Advertisement