As a guest, you're only seeing half the picture - register now for access to all forums. ×
IGNORED

Are you registered as an organ donor?

Darryl

Are you registered as an organ donor?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am registered and have told my husband to get my leftovers cremated. 

As for not wanting anyone to overrule my decision, my son has ASD and has anxiety issues. At times he freaks out at the thought of me (as a dead body) feeling what goes on. So I have asked DH to let him get the final call. I would hate the thought of him tortured over thoughts of what happens to me. That said I hope to be around for a long while and am secure in the thought of him maturing and seeing things differently and respecting that. 

it is complicated. 

Edited by 123tree

Yep, got the card in my phone case. I'm pretty confident about relatives will take that to go with my wishes, dh will, will talk to the kids when they're older.

Dh doesn't have the card, but I know he be fine with donating so would give the go ahead if needed.