IGNORED

"...whose dress might have been perceived by a former student of Knox to be provocative”

Ozgirl

So much to rage about here. The entitlement to comment on what someone is wearing. Not having the decency to apologise when she calls you out (I thought these school supposedly teach better morals??) punching a random guy then punching a woman in the face??? And destroying her property.

The only positive to take from it is that the judge’s remarks have ensured there is plenty of publicity for the case. So even with no conviction recorded his soccer club and employer will be aware of what kind of person he is. I certainly wouldn’t let him coach my son. 

• Like 8

On 26/9/21 at 7:28 PM, Anne Bonny said:

The magistrate's remarks  - well, he went to Knox Grammar so he couldn't really help being a young man who thinks he can unleash violence on anyone he disapproves of.

It's a private school mate, not a sheltered workshop for the morally disabled.

I would argue it is sort of both - a private school and the breeding ground for a group of males who will grow up with severely limited moral and integrity compasses. 🤬😡

Seriously, fuck this shit, what is happening to the community that this is okay? 

• Like 4

On 02/10/2021 at 6:11 PM, Vicbitt99 said:

I would argue it is sort of both - a private school and the breeding ground for a group of males who will grow up with severely limited moral and integrity compasses. 🤬😡

Seriously, fuck this shit, what is happening to the community that this is okay? 

Nothing. We have not learnt or we have forgotten. It saddens me that I hear that things haven't changed. Female male. I'm 61. I work with people 18 to 35. Not moved out of where they grew up. Never been exposed to others thinking. That is the problem. 

• Like 3

Advertisement