IGNORED

Gabby Petito

Ker

So Brian's family attorney has said he left the house for a hike very upset. If you were concerned, why didn't his parents call the police to stop him? And why leave making a report for 4 days after he failed to return?

Bertolino shared the distraught mindset Laundrie was in before he left the family home for the last time.

The attorney told NBC: “I can tell you Brian was very upset when he left. Chris conveyed to me several times he wished he wouldn’t have let him go but he couldn’t stop him.”

• Like 1

Givingitanothergo

He left the house upset? So they were with him? Knew his whereabouts and didn’t alert authorities? Am I misinterpreting but he was a wanted person and they knew where he was 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Givingitanothergo said:

He left the house upset? So they were with him? Knew his whereabouts and didn’t alert authorities? Am I misinterpreting but he was a wanted person and they knew where he was 

He left before Gabby's body was found. He wasn't a suspect.  From the article above, the parents went and found the car he used with a ticket on it, and took it home. So they definitely knew he got to the park carpark.

• Like 2

Givingitanothergo
2 minutes ago, Kiwi Bicycle said:

He left before Gabby's body was found. He wasn't a suspect.  From the article above, the parents went and found the car he used with a ticket on it, and took it home. So they definitely knew he got to the park carpark.

Thank you for clarifying.. makes much more sense. 

It still seems that many mis truths have been told and the fact it seems people may be able to get away with it is astonishing 

Too tired to care
On 22/10/2021 at 10:43 PM, Meepy said:

People excuse men every single day for this type of behaviour.  Killing your partner is never acceptable, unless you are in the process of being killed yourself, that is, self defence.

Related but off topic, I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were talking about a new initiative to get females employed in the automotive industry and what was being done to improve it.  The females were organising and running the initiative, sourcing women, mentoring them and trying to sort out problems.  I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, WHEN ARE THE MEN GOING TO STOP BEING TOTAL ARSEWIPES AND STOP TREATING WOMEN BADLY.  IT IS NOT UP TO WOMEN TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, MEN NEED TO ACT LIKE DECENT HUMANS.

And before anyone says, but not all men, get stuffed.  Men stand by and don’t say anything, they need to proactively start doing things and STOP LEAVING IT TO THE WOMEN TO ORGANISE.

can you possibly post the information on this initiative? I have a friends daughter trying to get an apprenticeship as a car mechanic but as she is 22 she is considered too old. This initiative might be helpful.

14 hours ago, Too tired to care said:

can you possibly post the information on this initiative? I have a friends daughter trying to get an apprenticeship as a car mechanic but as she is 22 she is considered too old. This initiative might be helpful.

Not sure where your based, but council workshops are a great place for an apprenticeship - most advertise their intakes around now, whether direct or via agencies. 

and if she’s on the south coast of NSW, PM me…I’m just about to start advertising for our next first year 

• Like 1

On 23/10/2021 at 5:55 AM, BKK said:

there’s now stories that his body was badly decomposed and they can’t determine his cause of death.

maybe a gator ate him 

A bunch of coyotes ate him lol...

4 hours ago, Pnut said:

He might have left something in his notebook.  I hope so, for their families sakes.

It's been described as a notebook/ diary, so yes, hopefully some answers in there.

• 4 weeks later...
Advertisement