• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paddlepop

• magic_marker

• Ernegirl

• Lesley225

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she'll aim for fashion/interiors, but I can't see her having a big media presence, I don't think she enjoys the limelight.

I'm curious what reason will be given for the divorce if they split.

I’m going to be the odd one out but I don’t see her leaving him. I don’t know what it is, but she has something about her and feel like there are millions of reasons she could have left him ages ago. I don’t see this being any different

I don't think once it looked like he would become president she would have left him and certainly not whilst first lady but can't see her staying now.

I'd put money on a separation within 6 months.

I don't think once it looked like he would become president she would have left him and certainly not whilst first lady but can't see her staying now.

I'd put money on a separation within 6 months.

Past FLOTUS's do not get an allowance. They only get 20k a year if the former president dies plus secret service protection, but if she remarries she gets nothing. Melania has earned nothing while Trump has been president, but she had allowances for entertaining etc.

I’m going to be the odd one out but I don’t see her leaving him. I don’t know what it is, but she has something about her and feel like there are millions of reasons she could have left him ages ago. I don’t see this being any different

I agree. If she hasn’t left him before, why would she now?

I think they must have some sort of agreement that keeps her around. And it must be pretty iron clad, for both parties.

Either that or they genuinely love each other.

Past FLOTUS's do not get an allowance. They only get 20k a year if the former president dies plus secret service protection, but if she remarries she gets nothing. Melania has earned nothing while Trump has been president, but she had allowances for entertaining etc.

I have an image of her suddenly baking almond flavoured biscuits. I know that is terrible.

Either that or they genuinely love each other.

I thought you needed a soul to love someone. Not sure if either of them has one.

She'll be gone by the time he has to repay his debts to the Russians. I'm sure she has an iron clad pre-nup. I'm guessing that the Fake Melanias were part of the deal to make it look like they're still happily married while she doesn't have to actually spend time with him.

Has there ever been a leader in the world that's split with their partner during their leadership?

Wouldn't look good.

I had vague memories of a French President getting divorced while in office. I googled and there’s been a few: Sarkozy the French leader, Putin, Berlusconi, Nelson Mandela and a few others,

I reckon he actually gave her a little bit of a push there - as in encouragement to keep going, she looks a bit puzzled about what's expected of her.

Advertisement