IGNORED

Another day, another woman

cardamom

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-11/man-charged-with-murder-over-missing-melbourne-woman-ju-zhang/13143350

This doesn't seem to be getting a lot of media attention with COVID taking up most of the headlines.

Ju (Kelly) Zhang has been missing from her home in Melbourne for 10 days. Her partner has now been charged with her murder.

I feel so desperately sad and hopeless. That poor woman. Her dear son.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• purplekitty

• LunaFreya

• Lesley225

• Lucrezia Borgia

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BusbyWilkes

Even one is obviously too many, but this seems to be happening in such s regular basis.

Arrested at the airport too. Piece of 💩 Where is the child in all of this?

Even one is obviously too many, but this seems to be happening in such s regular basis.

Arrested at the airport too. Piece of 💩 Where is the child in all of this?

Her son is with his Dad, her ex husband. The man charged is her new partner.

so sad. every time a woman dissapears i blame the partner. I shouldnt, and yet, its almost always the partner, always. Its horrible how predictable it is.

I think the title of this thread speaks volumes about why this is getting so little media attention, and so little attention here. It accurately describes this as just another day in the life of women having every reason not to trust men.

I think the title of this thread speaks volumes about why this is getting so little media attention, and so little attention here. It accurately describes this as just another day in the life of women having every reason not to trust men.

I agree 100% with you [mention]Bad Cat[/mention] .

How the hell do we change the culture when our pm needs his wife to remind him that a rape victim is someone’s daughter?

We really got a lot of bang for our buck from those expensive empathy consultants.

EFS.

How the hell do we change the culture when our pm needs his wife to remind him that a rape victim is someone’s daughter?

Or that rape is not OK regardless of a woman's relationship with the commenter.

Tegan George our it to him directly that he shouldn’t need to frame it as “husband and father” it should have been as a “human being”. I genuinely believe he doesn’t understand her point,

Sorry a bit OT, but I remember a couple of years back there was a group recording each DV death in Australia and they copped a lot of flak from men for it, because men argued they were killed just as often. So the next year, the group also started recording DV against men. Does anyone know what the site or group was called and whether it was allowed to keep going?

Sorry a bit OT, but I remember a couple of years back there was a group recording each DV death in Australia and they copped a lot of flak from men for it, because men argued they were killed just as often. So the next year, the group also started recording DV against men. Does anyone know what the site or group was called and whether it was allowed to keep going?

Do you mean' Counting dead women' by Destroy The Joint',it is still going.

https://www.facebook.com/DestroyTheJoint

Destroy the Joint counts women killed by all forms of violence. That hasn't changed.

Red Hearts campaign counts women, men and children killed by all forms of violence.

Advertisement