Top Posters In This Topic

• purplekitty

• Lucrezia Borgia

• Kallie

• LunaFreya

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

I was hoping my case would be heard this year. Is I’m unsure

Also, fuck Pauline Hanson, I’m telling everyone of my racist relatives what she did to my son

It's amazing how many of the items on John Howard's,and his fellow conservative ideologues, wishlist have come to pass in recent years.

They played the long game.

Watch out Medicare.

They have dragged Australia back into the Dark Ages.

I am anxious because it is a LNP move. But, the cynical side of me thinks, “Well, it can’t get that much worse than it already was. So what have we got to lose?”

I am anxious because it is a LNP move. But, the cynical side of me thinks, “Well, it can’t get that much worse than it already was. So what have we got to lose?”

Always something if the LNP is behind it.

Lucrezia Borgia

it’s doubly concerning because this was (a while ago) one of Pauline Hanson’s pet projects. Makes me wonder what ghastly deal or trade off they may have done with her ...ie, promised her this in return for her support of something equally hideous.

it’s doubly concerning because this was (a while ago) one of Pauline Hanson’s pet projects. Makes me wonder what ghastly deal or trade off they may have done with her ...ie, promised her this in return for her support of something equally hideous.

Absolutely,there is a quid pro quo here.

What has she guaranteed her vote on?

Lucrezia Borgia

i don’t know. if i had to guess (and it’s just a guess, i’m happy to be corrected) - i would say industrial relations reform or yeh - as i think you mentioned above, whittling away medicare.

I wonder if having DV cases that would have been heard in the Family Court will now treat the perpetrators for the criminals that they are?

Dv cases are not tried in the family court but can be a part of other matters, it is a civil not criminal court

I note in the article the headline "I actually think it is a good idea" from one unnamed person gets the same impact as the heads of support groups and legal bodies who oppose it. I wonder if that was Pauline herself?

I note that the SA independent brokered a deal for more staff in HIS area in response to his vote - I do hope that they increase the resources across the board for the additional workload and training required.

Advertisement