IGNORED

How Will Pete Evans Win at the next Federal Election?

magic_marker

Showed up at a protest against Vaccinations today and says he's been invited to step in as the Federal senator for the NSW seat.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/pete-evans-to-make-rare-public-appearance-at-sydney-antivaxxer-march/news-story/a40b831af6de9e0e6d9552afc9ae9646

How on earth can he win when he's already kicked off Social Media Platforms? Oh yeah, anything he says is Fake News so it will be allowed.

:o

Sorry for news.com

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TinCat

• Meepy

• magic_marker

• Feebi

Top Posters In This Topic

oh good god. His high profile due to MKR means that he would stand more than half a chance at getting in. A familiar name in a sea of mostly unknowns will stand him in good stead.

I have a friend at work who is very intelligent and extremely good at her job (IT). She votes Green and sees straight through bullshit. BUT she thinks Pete Evans is great - just misunderstood. She follows a lot of his dietary advice and her only issue with the bone broth debacle was that poor Pete got a bad wrap for it. If my friend thinks he is great then I would hazard a guess that his fan base is could very well be made up of a lot of otherwise seemingly rational people and it may just be large enough to get him voted in.

It's kinda scary.

I laughed when Donald Trump went into politics; I never in a million years thought he would have been voted in as president. But look what happened there!

Advertisement