IGNORED

Birdflu? (link)

Seayork2002

Ok so this is contained? and will the vaccine for this one be safe at this stage? there will be more vaccines than people soon it seems

ttps://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-21/russia-reports-world-first-case-of-human-infection-with-h5n/13176216

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwi Bicycle

• Seayork2002

• Princess Peach

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's been found in workers of a chicken farm in Russia. I don't think they know yet if it has human to human transmission. Lucky we are all in international travel lockdown and quarantine. I honestly am putting it out on of my mind at the moment. Ebola been found in Africa again and I know there was something in India late last year. We just have to wait and see. It all could be like Swine flu and SARS, a quick burn out.

Princess Peach

Well it's been found in workers of a chicken farm in Russia. I don't think they know yet if it has human to human transmission. Lucky we are all in international travel lockdown and quarantine. I honestly am putting it out on of my mind at the moment. Ebola been found in Africa again and I know there was something in India late last year. We just have to wait and see. It all could be like Swine flu and SARS, a quick burn out.

I thought they we’re close to a vaccine for Ebola?

It looks like they have a vaccine at the end of 2019 and another 2 dose one for another strain last year. However on 14th Feb Guinea has an outbreak, strain unknown. Of course Africa isn't going to be able to roll out 2 vaccines ( Ebola and Covid) at the same time.

Advertisement