IGNORED

How much longer will PVO have a prime time job?

Ozgirl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozgirl

• Bethlehem

• Lesley225

• FloFlo

Top Posters In This Topic

im watching to see if they say something.

Lisa just made an interesting comment re CP.

it was very emotional. Suspect at minimum PVO is no longer a friend.

What did she say?

MintyBiscuit

Hugh Riminton was commenting on the lack of coalition mps planning to attend the march tomorrow and not understanding why they wouldn’t. She replied with “two words - Christian Porter”. Her anger was palpable, my money is on her having made a very terse phone call to producers yesterday with a him or me statement

I wish I'd kept a few of my diaries. Mine would sometimes look and read all over the place and I'd stick random things in it, draw in it....and I have no mental health issues.

I still have mine. Shamefully embarrassing things.

I wish I'd kept a few of my diaries. Mine would sometimes look and read all over the place and I'd stick random things in it, draw in it....and I have no mental health issues.

I still have mine. Shamefully embarrassing things.

You should see some of the stuff I've written when I'm manic. Mortifying.

PVO has a book coming out and has been pulling back on many of the ‘extras’ he does with his role at Ten (the project, his pod cast with Hugh) to support the book.

PVO not being on air for Sunday’s project could have been a coincidence. I suspect he will continue to take a break for the book and be back on air once it’s released.

BTW - Hugh Remington interviewed Grace Tame for that podcast I mentioned (PVO wasn’t on this week) and it was quite good. Worth checking out.

YodaTheWrinkledOne

Over the last 12-18 months I have been less engaged with PVO anyway. But his comments, reactions and behaviour over the last few weeks with the Christian Porter issue has really turned me off. Anyone with half a brain should have realised that he couldn't possibly be a unbiased reporting journalist on this issue and he should have stepped away from it from the very beginning. But given that he thought he *should* report on it, he did an atrocious job and lurched from disaster to disaster with his completely tone-deaf comments.

I have no idea why Channel 10 has kept him on and he's one of the reasons I have stopped watching The Project. It has been annoying me for a while, this was the last straw.

Advertisement