IGNORED

How much longer will PVO have a prime time job?

Ozgirl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozgirl

• Bethlehem

• riotproof

• FloFlo

Top Posters In This Topic

What's he done?

I've tried googling but I'm still confused, did he get a copy go the Porter dossier too?

Yes he has seen it.

Wrote a scathing piece in the australian to cast doubts on her mental state.

He is mates with CP (introduce his wife to him) it is not an unbiased piece of journalism

The project has Steve price in as a panelist regularly. Not sure they will care.

But I would be interested to see if they put him with Lisa Wilkinson or not. However you know if she complains, she would be regarded as the difficult one.

I think this goes way beyond the stuff Steve Price comes out with - way beyond.

steve Price is mostly harmless. Reminds me of my Dad.

He hasnt said anything too terrible re Brittany and or this case.

Stuffed Olive

It's a highly inappropriate opinion piece. I wonder if they had permission to publish this "so people can judge for themselves" 😳

Albrechtsen has plenty of form, but I thought better of PVO. Victim shaming/undermining when you are a friend of the alleged perpetrator is just shameful.

He has completely sunk his career as a journalist .

What a piece of work he turned out to be.

Apparently he has been running interference on Scott Morrison all this time to give his mate Porter a leg up to the PMship. Not because he was a progressive nice guy. Also because he was expecting to be rewarded by Porter with a plum govt position or perhaps a safe Liberal seat.

These fucking men.

I wish I'd kept a few of my diaries. Mine would sometimes look and read all over the place and I'd stick random things in it, draw in it....and I have no mental health issues.

I used to watch the Project quite often but I won’t watch it again while PvO is a regular. His involvement in the Christian Porter story has been disgraceful. I think he may have blown up his career as he generally appealed to more left leaning folk and women and that’s precisely the audience he has lost with his behaviour. I think he hitched his wagon to the wrong “star”.

Pvo had deleted all his tweets.

Middle aged, rich white man publishes an unethical article and gets push back. Whines about “keyboard warriors” and storms off.

OMG

You can say that again!

I just read his apparent opinion piece. I don't really understand how this was meant to cast doubt, its done the opposite for me. Not that I didn't believe it before but... OMG!

I just can't believe there aren't other victims... I hope they find some strength and we hear them. I hope they haven't suffered the same fate.

I used to watch the Project quite often but I won’t watch it again while PvO is a regular. His involvement in the Christian Porter story has been disgraceful. I think he may have blown up his career as he generally appealed to more left leaning folk and women and that’s precisely the audience he has lost with his behaviour. I think he hitched his wagon to the wrong “star”.

Well yes. I’ve followed him for quite a while snd he’s always struck me as actually trying to do that to get the answers out of the feds.

So has he been doing that to get his mate in the chair? Unfuckingbelievable.

His performance on insiders last week pissed me off.

Jersey Caramel

It's so disheartening, even men who portray themselves as progressive or unbiased eventually show their true colours as soon as one of the boys club 'needs' their support. Whenever there is the slightest bit of doubt in a "he said-she said" situation (though I am really beginning to hate that term), the man always wins. I am really starting to wonder if there are any men in the political sphere who don't have a sexist, misogynist or criminal incident in their background... there has to be a reason they all scramble to cover everything up, and failing that, drag the victim through the mud and thus ensure no other women will be quick to come forward.

As a PP said he has deleted his tweets and posted a single tweet with a picture of Kafka’s ‘The Trial’ like he is the fucking victim.

There is a petition to have him stripped of his professorship at UWA.

Get in the bin with Chris Uhlmann you cunt.

Lisa Wilkinson 'tonight on the project' tweet has a lot of response asking about PVO.

This was an interesting comment. Didnt know he deleted all his tweets. Good!

im watching to see if they say something.

Lisa just made an interesting comment re CP.

it was very emotional. Suspect at minimum PVO is no longer a friend.

As a PP said he has deleted his tweets and posted a single tweet with a picture of Kafka’s ‘The Trial’ like he is the fucking victim.

There is a petition to have him stripped of his professorship at UWA.

Get in the bin with Chris Uhlmann you cunt.

I can still see tweets.

Advertisement