• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gumbette

• Tinsel

• Rosie28

• Kreme

Top Posters In This Topic

My son was playing cricket on Sydney’s north shore and suddenly all the kids were looking at the sky and laughing. So ridiculous.

A friend heard that Hillsong was involved, I also read that there’s a RWNJ who owns a skywriting business.

Some pilot got paid to do something which won’t get Trump a single extra vote, so while my initial reaction is ewwww, and feeling sorry for those in Sydney who had to see it, I’m also quietly pleased there’s someone so stupid they’ll just throw money away 😂😂😂

My son was playing cricket on Sydney’s north shore and suddenly all the kids were looking at the sky and laughing. So ridiculous.

A friend heard that Hillsong was involved, I also read that there’s a RWNJ who owns a skywriting business.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

YodaTheWrinkledOne

Some pilot got paid to do something which won’t get Trump a single extra vote, so while my initial reaction is ewwww, and feeling sorry for those in Sydney who had to see it, I’m also quietly pleased there’s someone so stupid they’ll just throw money away 😂😂😂

That's what I thought as well.

It amused me, I had a chortle.

We saw it from Coogee Beach. My 13 year old daughter and her friends thought it was funny and very strange. There was a religious one the previous day, but i don't know if it was related. They were over a different direction of sky (that is, the Saturday one was to the north and the Sunday one was to the west).

During the 2016 election I saw quite a few utes with pro Trump stickers around the building sites in our area, have to admit it's the only time I've ever wanted to key someone's car. And yes I saw the sign writing too. If I had the money I'd like to pay someone to follow it with something along the lines of ..."the year he was fired".

During the 2016 election I saw quite a few utes with pro Trump stickers around the building sites in our area, have to admit it's the only time I've ever wanted to key someone's car. And yes I saw the sign writing too. If I had the money I'd like to pay someone to follow it with something along the lines of ..."the year he was fired".

Now wouldn't that be a fun competition.

Fill in the missing words 'Trump 2020 .................................'.

I quite like 'Covidiot'.

To be fair my political views are based solely on what I've read in the sky.

Slightly off topic, if you were the owner would you accept the job? Personally I would have to be literally waiting on the money to feed my family, otherwise I'd turn it down. (It's probably good that I don't own a skywriting company. Dare say I'd go broke pretty quickly!)

Slightly off topic, if you were the owner would you accept the job? Personally I would have to be literally waiting on the money to feed my family, otherwise I'd turn it down. (It's probably good that I don't own a skywriting company. Dare say I'd go broke pretty quickly!)

I read somewhere it is the owner of the business doing this rather than a paid commission.

Idn of that is true.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I would. I'd take satisfaction in taking money of the idiot that commissioned it, plus there is zero chance of it contributing to a poor outcome, IYKWIM. I wouldn't, for example, take money to create a winning advertising campaign that might influence people to vote for him. Or as a lawyer, take money from him to challenge the election result, in case I won 😂

Advertisement