IGNORED

#scottymustgo

Ozgirl

It reminds of nothing so much as the abusive husband / boyfriend who turns up a day or two after the event with a bunch of flowers, tears of contrition and promises that it will never happen again.

I'm not for a minute suggestion that ScoMo is abusive - but he is apologising on behalf of the men of the LNP, without taking any steps to prevent this happening again.

Out of 3 total sh..storms the only men in the Liberal party who has had any official sanction are the 2 un-named staffers. One of whom raped a woman, and the other who committed a sex offence in a woman's office. Every one else goes on their merry way, including Christian Porter who is still receiving a 6 figure salary to day a job where half of the duties have been allocated elsewhere.

Cry me a river Scotty.

Agree with @Fruitmincepies I'll just be happy to vote him out at the next election.

Its before the end of the year isnt it??

I think Scummy was planning on the end of this year until the shit hit the fan. Unless there is a dramatic turnaround, he'll push it back as long as he can.

So Scomo has had a blokey little chat with Ray Hadley but is still refusing any interview requests from the ABC. What I would give for any of the ABC’s fabulous female interviewers to get a chance to interview him. We need to get a #speakwithsales or #talktotrioli #parleywithpatticia hash tag to trend.

• Like 1

That speech sounded false when it's a complete switch from the day before and so on.

And i'm fed up with him going on about how his wife and daughters are at the centre of his universe.

As the Prime Minister I was him to have the Australian public at the centre of his universe.

I don't care about his family in relation to his job.

Exactly!!

And to 'out' someone else's story... unfucking believable.

I dont think I have ever wanted a leadership spill as much as I do now. Except that there is no one decent to replace him.

Agree with @Fruitmincepies I'll just be happy to vote him out at the next election.

Its before the end of the year isnt it??

Completely agree with what you have said.

He is the PM of every woman in this country he needs to stop & think about these actions happening to all women not just his family members. Him going on about this being on his mind for the last month what about the fact this has been happening for years clearly he doesn’t care about this matter or he would have spoken out years ago.

Also outing that person was so damaging.

In relation to a leadership spill while Dutton is in the mix I don’t want it to happen. If they could guarantee we wouldn’t get Dutton then I’m all for it.

Wouldn't this be the time for the Minister for Women to put up their hand and ummm.... . . exist..... as more than just a title.

Scottyfrommarketing doesn't seem to be keen to hand over the mike though.

Labor are starting to come out with policies.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/labor-gearing-up-to-fight-election-on-super-parental-leave-and-climate-policies-20210301-p576pa.html

"Labor is considering major policy promises in the lead up to the federal election, including 26 weeks of fully paid parental leave, ambitious emissions targets and a rise in the superannuation guarantee to 15 per cent.

In a 115-page platform document, which will be debated by 400 delegates at the end of the month, the opposition outlines a raft of ideas including climate policy commitments that pave the way to overtake the government’s commitment to near-term emissions reductions."

• 4 weeks later...

So that’s why he doesn’t listen. He thinks we are Satan. Well if they’d the case then paint me black because I don’t want to side with such a nincompoop

It's on Watoday (Fairfax). If it gets on to mainstream media, or the Murdoch rags we will know he's a goner. I think there are very few Australians (other than the pentecostals) who are genuinely comfortable with the 'laying on of hands' type church stuff he does.

Maybe he is losing it. He needs to focus on the core of what is important to protect. Those around him who care about him need to help him stay focused on what is important to the country.

I’d take this as leader over Morrison.

74-F5-F6-B7-823-B-4-B0-C-96-DF-F86-B607-F37-C1.jpg

I have a few reservations about Albo, but I can’t see Tanya Plibisek or Ged Kearney getting the leadership.

Tanya was first choice last leadership change, she said no, she wasn't ready, due to family commitments (I think it was the kids ages etc)

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Meepy said:

They are truly awful people.  With their faux religious concern and blame the disadvantaged rhetoric, I feel physically ill whenever I hear or see them.  Hypocrisy personified.

yes, me too. It was the same as Trump. 

• Like 2

I'd rather drag shit on my shoe through my would-be carpeted house then allow this filth of a person into my home. 

I have no trust that they won't get voted back in though. 

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, Kadoodle said:

Hurry up election time. 

I don't think we'll have to wait to long. They are definitely ramping up the politicking and positioning themselves for an election campaign.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, spr_mdn said:

I'd rather drag shit on my shoe through my would-be carpeted house then allow this filth of a person into my home. 

I have no trust that they won't get voted back in though. 

Same, unfortunately I think they will get back in..

• Like 2
  • Crying 1
  • Angry 2
Advertisement