IGNORED

Australian Politics

Bethlehem

He’s keeping sports out of politics. Congratulating a news Corp journalist. Who is also supports his footy team.

What an idiot. He really does think the whole of Australia is Sydney doesn’t he? I bet very few in Melbourne even know that rugby team or that reporter. He isn’t gaining friends he is alienating us.

He’s keeping sports out of politics. Congratulating a news Corp journalist. Who is also supports his footy team.

What an idiot. He really does think the whole of Australia is Sydney doesn’t he? I bet very few in Melbourne even know that rugby team or that reporter. He isn’t gaining friends he is alienating us.

He doesn’t care for vic- they are traditionally labor support. Appealing to qld and nsw. League heartland.

He did name the new airforce plane “shark 1” after his favourite footy team.

If Linda Reynolds is in hospital/sick leave, is that their balance of power gone? Or does she get a pair?

She will be granted a pair. Unless labor really want to break tradition/rules. But then the lnp will just use the cross bench.

If Linda Reynolds is in hospital/sick leave, is that their balance of power gone? Or does she get a pair?

She's a senator so doesn't affect the balance of power.

If the cabinet minister in today's rape allegation sits in the lower house and is stood aside or otherwise unable to continue sitting then that would.

The girl raped by a cabinet minister was 16 at the time. Malcolm Turnbull says he and Lucy got a letter about it at the end of 2019 and that the allegations describe a “pretty horrific rape.”

Morrison is such a poser in that ‘I love the Sharks’ video. Full of it. He’s all, I’m such an all round sports loving Aussie bloke just like you! Bet he couldn’t really care less about sport.

Anyone else thinking about that four corners episode about Christian Porter and the kind of culture that exposed? The rot runs deep in our society.

Rape allegations on the Friday, billion dollars for aged care on the Monday... focus press!

E72-F6307-B8-F1-4-CFD-BFFD-6293347-AB0-D8.jpg

Bull shit.

I'm truly astonished at how much of a clamp the LNP has on the media that no names have been leaked to the public.

purplekitty

The LNP has deep pockets and are not afraid to use them in defamation proceedings.

And by deep pockets I mean our taxpayers money.

I think there’s also care due to the police investigation. The last thing I want is people getting off charges because of this.

Advertisement