IGNORED

Australian Politics

Bethlehem

So here is the newest local politics thread.

Federal, state or local, let’s get into it people.

Let’s see if we can get someone to complain about our attitude towards Scott Morrison. Cmon Peta, you know you want to.

Opening gambit: we need a federal ICAC.

Scott Morrison. Won’t act on the ministers who broke the law.

Will act on the NRL saying they won’t play the national anthem.

Gladys is looking shonkier by the day.

It's now come out that her office tried to prevent her staffers giving evidence by claiming all relevant documents had been sent to the enquiry so the staffers evidence wasn't necessary. All documents except those the staffers had shredded of course.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/department-emails-tried-to-discourage-evidence-from-staffer-who-shredded-documents-20201030-p56a2a.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1604028051

So many likes that I would like to give - how do we do this???

PS. Mad Fucking Witches on Twitter have started a campaign against #Newscorpse!

The thumbs up in the top right hand corner.

The thumbs up in the top right hand corner.

Thank you!!

Cheese_Toastie

Woolworths have aligned themselves with Newscorp in a thanksamillion campaign. Biggest trending twitter #boycottwoolworths

I'd like to nominate the following people in the thanksamillion campaign:

Dan Andrews

Brett Sutton

Every Australian, and especially every Victorian, who did their part in reducing the spread of Covid

Kevin Rudd

The more than 501k people that signed Rudd's petition

Stuffed Olive

Getup! has also started a campaign against the Murdoch media.

Woolies PR department staff must have "trained" with #ScottyfromMarketing. What a dumb idea!

Woolworths have aligned themselves with Newscorp in a thanksamillion campaign. Biggest trending twitter #boycottwoolworths

Dan Andrews

Brett Sutton

Every Australian, and especially every Victorian, who did their part in reducing the spread of Covid

Kevin Rudd

From “the shocking state of politics in Australia Facebook page”

Beat News Corp at their own game. Nominate Andrews 🙂 pass it on 👯👯‍♀️ imagine News Corp having to give him an award. Best revenge ever 🥰🥰🥰https://www.thanksamillion.net.au/

-seen on FB.

Well, what are you waiting for? 😉

I nominated Brett Sutton and Dan Andrew’s.

Stuffed Olive

^^ So did I, with delighted thanks for their successful management of the Victorian COVID outbreak, despite the opposition and undermining of the health message.

Cheese_Toastie

Dan Andrews

Brett Sutton

Kevin Rudd

From “the shocking state of politics in Australia Facebook page”

Beat News Corp at their own game. Nominate Andrews 🙂 pass it on 👯👯‍♀️ imagine News Corp having to give him an award. Best revenge ever 🥰🥰🥰https://www.thanksamillion.net.au/

-seen on FB.

Well, what are you waiting for? 😉

I nominated Brett Sutton and Dan Andrew’s.

Anyone have Dan, Brett and Kevin's postcodes, please? I need it for the nom

Lady Sybil Vimes

Anyone else watch 4 Corners on Liberal ministers having affairs with staffers while preaching family values?

I’m enjoying Malcolm Turnbull causing pain to the Morrison government with his interview to 4 Corners and the Kevin Rudd petition on Murdoch. He really knows how to serve up a bit of revenge.

I haven't watched it, but reading a lot on twitter about it. I am afraid once again nothing will happen, LNP is a protected species

As far as Murdoch press goes I've been reading Fox News for the last few months and boy oh boy have the masses turned on Fox. Fox has started sounding mildly rational since the election and they DO NOT like it. There are lots of weird flouncy posts saying almost exactly the same thing 'Fox you've lost your way, I'm off to NewsMax' or 'Fox you are traitors, I'm switching to NewsMax'. I wonder who runs NewsMax?

Q and A was pretty impressive last night. Although it could have done with more Jan Fran and Jenny Hocking, less Paul Kelly. Also less of Hamish directing the attack on bob carr and asking for the men’s opinions over Jenny hocking.

Malcom Turnbull was free to go on attack with the passion of a man with nothing to lose. Pity he was so hamstrung (or cowardly) while in power.

Paul Kelly is the consummate Murdoch man. Worried about the poor men exposed in the 4corners report. Referring to climate change as a belief. Deflection of the claims or bias.

Watching now on iview. Geez, no wonder the Fedwits have been trying to stop it airing.

Dear Christian Porter,

You are one of the good old boys in this govt that has been pushing the line of Australia being a Christian country. It's even on the citizenship test nowadays.You have also been very keen on inquisitions into people's private lives becoming a feature of large swathes of the job market via the Religious Discrimination Bill.

If Australia is a Christian country we are a religious employer. You hold that employers should be able to fire employees who are in in breach of living according to the tenets of a religion. Please find your employment terminated commencing immediately. Bye Felicia!

Regards,

Australia **

PS If you want to stay, we have instituted a Dunking Stool test by Lake Burley Griffin

**not intended to deride anyone's beliefs, just highlighting the utter utter hypocrisy of this man who wants the rest of us continually judged

Advertisement