IGNORED

Craig Kelly and Tania Plibersek

MoukMouk

I couldn't decide where to put this - coronavirus, australian politics, venting?

The look on her face is every woman who has had her job mansplained by an absolute idiot. And why to they always point their fingers like that! I bet he even said "now look here girly"...

Craig-Kelly-Tania-Plibersek.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• riotproof

• Bethlehem

• LunaFreya

• RynandStompy

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her. I follow her on Facebook and she doesn't mince her words! There is a part of me that wants her to be the Labor leader and take ScoMo on at the next election, but another part of me doesn't want to offer her up as a sacrificial lamb to the beasts.

I love her. I follow her on Facebook and she doesn't mince her words! There is a part of me that wants her to be the Labor leader and take ScoMo on at the next election, but another part of me doesn't want to offer her up as a sacrificial lamb to the beasts.

I feel the same way!

I just saw the footage on TV, ugh. They also said that Scomo had called him in for a 'dressing down' 🤔

I would just like to say that that video is like a mediocre version of every conversation I have with my father. From personal experience I can tell you that he walked away from that absolutely believing that he came across as objective, informed, as a critical thinker and that she is an ignorant person.

I realised today I’ve never heard him speak before.

Scary isn't it !

Yes. I didn’t realise he sounds so... unhinged.

Because George Christensen usually upstages him for the Clown Award. Though I see by this afternoon old Georgy Porgy has at least made an effort not to be the guy left out of a brainfart and he's thrown his support behind Kelly

I reckon it went down about like this. "Craig mate, We can't let that bloody woman wedge you like that I'm gonna have to tell the fake news I gave you a dressing down. That'll give you an opporutnity to play the victim and give our views more airtime. Make sure you CC in George and Matt. I want you on breakfast tv,, George on radio at lunchtime and Matt by the arvo Tele. Get on it straight away mate"

Tania showed amazing restraint. The peddling of lies as facts which seems to be done by repeating the lie over the over again, is really wearing me down.

People really need to differentiate between facts and faith. The mid boggles on how this man was even considered for candidacy in the electorate. Is this the person that best represents the electorate of Hughes?

After the Trump years (got a little thrill writing that), this sort of thing should not astound me, but it does....

Advertisement