• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmmaFY

• Sancti-claws

• Kerilyntaryn21

• YodaTheWrinkledOne

Top Posters In This Topic

That's beautiful! I was just coming in to suggest Sophie Anne, my niece's name, and then I thought, hang on, due on Halloween, quickly scrolled to the bottom and hey presto. Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter 😊

Thanks everyone! We did really like Felicity but she just didn't seem like that suited her at all, and neither did the previous contenders (Penelope and Matilda).

Sophie suits her so much, we think.

Her brother gets confused sometimes and asks "what's the baby's name again?" "Sophie" "Ohh... Soapie"

Thanks everyone! We did really like Felicity but she just didn't seem like that suited her at all, and neither did the previous contenders (Penelope and Matilda).

Her brother gets confused sometimes and asks "what's the baby's name again?" "Sophie" "Ohh... Soapie"

:lol: :lol:

Glad her brother thinks she's a clean baby.

Kids crack me up.

:lol: :lol:

Glad her brother thinks she's a clean baby.

Kids crack me up.

She will (over time) possibly also get sloshie, dophie, dozie and toph. And on the phone people will assume Tracey, Stacey, Sonia or Josie...

Advertisement