• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VeritasVinumArte

• YodaTheWrinkledOne

• Daffy2016

• Kerilyntaryn21

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of the kid's parents wouldn't know what WC stood for. I'd use those initials and I have a friend who has a son William C and I have never thought of a WC in all the years I've known him.

VeritasVinumArte

In Australia WC for Water Closet is hardly used. So no problem using those initials from my POV. Actually if you asked my teens/tweens they would look at you with a blank face.

VeritasVinumArte

I didn’t realise my eldest had the same initials as me or that my youngest two had the same initials for about 6m each time. Yeah overthinking while pregnant.

YodaTheWrinkledOne

that would not have crossed my mind. If you like the names, go for it.

WJC or WC are pretty benign initials and I seriously doubt anyone would look twice.

In Australia WC for Water Closet is hardly used. So no problem using those initials from my POV. Actually if you asked my teens/tweens they would look at you with a blank face.

I reckon WC is fine because no-one really says WC for toilet anymore. Nowadays I would avoid giving kids the initials POV though! Or PIV 😉😅😅😅....

WC would barely even register with me (I mainly know what it means due to learning French at school 😂). I wouldn't worry too much unless it was something like FUK. Although I am a bit put off having VB, but wouldn't rule it out completely, because my ILs are a bunch of alcos 😂

I know what it means and no concern here. My kid’s first and middle name initials are WC.

I think the abbreviations that will give you the biggest issues are not even around yet. LOL or actually any text type language were certainly not around when I had my now teenager.

ClaudiaCosette

I know what it stands for, having lived in Europe. But my kids would have no idea. A name like William Clark or Walter Cook or Willow Chapman etc is perfectly fine!

YodaTheWrinkledOne

I reckon WC is fine because no-one really says WC for toilet anymore. Nowadays I would avoid giving kids the initials POV though! Or PIV 😉😅😅😅....

or GAF.

or WTF.

or NFW.

Pretty much anything with F :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advertisement