IGNORED

Handmaid's tale - ep 4 ***spoilers***

Greenbean

I feel like we want revolutionaries to be good people fighting the good fight for everyone, when probably the reality would be that they are ultimately selfish and angry and just want to fuck up the system that's mistreated them. And that's certainly where June is at.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwi Bicycle

• blueshoe

• Greenbean

• Wolf87

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiwi Bicycle

Okay. Just finished the next episode 5 Chicago

[spoil]So what's the chance Janine is dead?

And is June going to Canada with Moira?

The whole episode was about trading. People trading clothing and food, information, power, secrets...[/spoil]

Edited by Kiwi Bicycle

Okay. Just finished the next episode.

KB, could you just add a clarification that you’re referring to episode 5 pls? (I clicked the spoilers thinking they were discussing things in episode 4, haven’t seen episode 5 yet)

Kiwi Bicycle

KB, could you just add a clarification that you’re referring to episode 5 pls? (I clicked the spoilers thinking they were discussing things in episode 4, haven’t seen episode 5 yet)

Pardon me.

However there was already discussion on episode 5 about Commander Lawerence, hence my post ( but I did put a spoiler hide!)

Ok I had a total glitch in the matrix moment today - last night, I thought to myself ‘Yay! Thursday, THT night.’ And I watched it.

Then I had a moment of realisation earlier that today is in fact Thursday. How did I watch it last night? Is it actually released Wednesday?

I won’t put spoilers here since it’s the ep4 thread. But liked the end of the episode and I am also confused about Lawerence.

Kiwi Bicycle

Ok I had a total glitch in the matrix moment today - last night, I thought to myself ‘Yay! Thursday, THT night.’ And I watched it.

Then I had a moment of realisation earlier that today is in fact Thursday. How did I watch it last night? Is it actually released Wednesday?

I won’t put spoilers here since it’s the ep4 thread. But liked the end of the episode and I am also confused about Lawerence.

I think SBS is uploading Wednesday evening. But I am waiting for Thursday to watch.

I think SBS is uploading Wednesday evening. But I am waiting for Thursday to watch.

Damn, now I’m going to have to watch every Wednesday 🤣 I was totally discombobulated earlier! I thought I’d had a memory glitch or something!

Pardon me.

However there was already discussion on episode 5 about Commander Lawerence, hence my post ( but I did put a spoiler hide!)

Yes, you did hide it and I was all “la da da, I have no fear of spoilers” and clicked it, lol. So my fault, all good. Just thought it might help stop someone else equally blase from doing the same thing :)

I should’ve twigged with the Commander Lawrence reference but wrote that off as a general character pondering rather than being specific to a new episode.

Halfway through episode 5 now, interrupted by dinner and bedtime routine, waaah.

If June gets caught AGAIN and ends up back with Aunt Lydia I think I’ll be out. The show needs to stop going around in circles.

If June gets caught AGAIN and ends up back with Aunt Lydia I think I’ll be out. The show needs to stop going around in circles.

Agreed!! We need a fresh start.

Advertisement