IGNORED

My child is crying because...

Fruitmincepies

Princess Peach

I actually wished I knew the real reason.

Between asking him to do anything today & his brother so much as looking at him, I was very glad when bedtime rolled around.

Fruitmincepies

Oh thank you for bringing this back! One of my favourite threads. I'm sure I'll have one to contribute before long 😅

It was one of my all time favourites too

Because he misses his siblings. The same ones he was fighting cat and dog with all morning. The same one he was screaming " go away poo poo head" at in the supermarket half an hour ago 🙄

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Yay for the bump!!

I just remembered mine from the other day. Crying because I kept reading "shark" in the book and he wanted me to say "whale". The book is about sharks....

• 1 month later...
Fruitmincepies

I wouldn’t change his bed sheets to the ones he didn’t like last week. I should know he wants the ones with the animals both sides.

Givingitanothergo

I thought as a 4 year old she’d be past this.. but she was driving to Fdc today and not me. She’s due to start pre school very soon. And she shows up to Fdc with no shoes etc... how is she going to go to big school next year

Fruitmincepies

I refused to leave him alone in the bath and go downstairs to get the particular toy he wanted. So he sat in the cold bath and cried for 10 minutes.

My child cried himself to sleep tonight because he did not like his new haircut :(. Judging from the haircut DH came home with as well, I do admit if seemed the barber was not good at listening...

• Haha 1

It's midnight and she wants to be on the couch and not her bed..where she was previously asleep.

I have been trying to sneak out for 15minutes and she still isn't in a deep sleep 🤦

Advertisement