• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seayork2002

• Sancti-claws

• Mocha

• Bad Cat

Top Posters In This Topic

😱

Is it bad that I actually like the floor of the kitchen???

I like the kitchen floor too. But doesn't the kitchen seem really tiny compared to the rest of the house??

😱

I like the kitchen floor too. But doesn't the kitchen seem really tiny compared to the rest of the house??

Was thinking the exact same thing! Extremely tiny kitchen compared to the rest of the house.

It’s all so ....... brown.....

I don't hate it.

I hate the decor, but if you strip out the wallpaper and the horrible light fittings and get rid of all that gaudy furniture, it's got that beautiful floor to work with. I reckon I could work with it.

I hate the kitchen floor though.

The plantation shutters on the windows seem an odd choice with the rest of the décor.

ETA: Google street view shows that it is unusual for the neighbourhood.

It’s a very odd layout! And the rest, well it’s definitely not my style.

Agree about the layout. The rest of the house is sensory overload for me. How much would this house likely go for?

😱

In a normal plain room I would like the floor but here is just adds to the over the topness

I also loved the kitchen tiles, although I think I would prefer them in a bathroom or as a splash back. There wasn’t anything else I liked at it.

😱

That's often the case with a lot of these building esp if older.

If it was toned down a bit it would look a lot nicer. Like without the wallpaper.. It's the furniture wallpaper, floors all a bit too much.

The outside is lovely.

The Google street view is interesting. Rows of unremarkable 1980's brick veneer homes, then suddenly, Gigantor rising up.

I wonder what the neighbors call it.

I have been in houses that are over the top and not my taste but they work, they are classy (I hate that word but can't think of another without writing an essay about it) and feel right as they were put together over a along period, this feels deliberate and like someone said 'heres $2mill watch Bridgeton and decorate it like that'

I also loved the kitchen tiles, although I think I would prefer them in a bathroom or as a splash back. There wasn’t anything else I liked at it.

Agree, I was thinking more like just 1 wall of it in the bathroom with the rest plain. I think it would look lovely.. but that’s just me

Agree about the layout. The rest of the house is sensory overload for me. How much would this house likely go for?

I just finished scrapping my jaw off the floor. Agent price guide “$3.6-3.96 million”

Doesn’t say how big the land is, so yeah, possible I guess.

I just finished scrapping my jaw off the floor. Agent price guide “$3.6-3.96 million”

Doesn’t say how big the land is, so yeah, possible I guess.

The median sale price in that area is $890,750! So $3.6 is a lot.

There are lots of individually nice parts to the castle house - the floors, some of the wallpapers, the fanlight windows... but all together it’s just overwhelming.

It looks like a house I’d have fun making in The Sims 😂

Advertisement