As a guest, you're only seeing half the picture - register now for access to all forums. ×
IGNORED

Dear......

riotproof

Dear woman in the swimming school waiting room,

I am feeling very uncomfortable listening to the financial details of what I presume is the separation of your father from his wife. You look like a nice person, so I’m not sure why you need to describe her as a lazy, lazy, lazy woman.

I understand that lawyers are very hard to reach sometimes, but I’m unsure why you wouldn’t step outside.

It is incredibly difficult to tune you out because you are so loud.

Sincerely, a woman who would rather read her book.

Add yours.

Edited by riotproof

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magic_marker

• Seayork2002

• Ker

• Ernegirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear mobile phone walkers.

You want to get killed walking across the road fine (not thinking about the poor sod that has to live with killing you) go for it, or walk into poles or supermarket shelves fine glued to your mobiles

But stay away from running into me

From the person who if if it happens again I will stick it where only a doctor will dare to go

Dear upcoming generations,

The addiction to technology has been at the expense of imagination, creativity, critical thinking and intelligence. It turns out that being able to access all of the world's collective knowledge has not enhanced your ability to analyse, evaluate and synthesise information but has decreased it. Please spend more time off your devices and go back to creating, thinking and contemplating yourselves.

Realise that the ability to share thoughts has lead to a decrease in the ability to think independently. Seeing toddlers, children and adults walking along the street glued to devices, unable to function if they don't have access, makes me fear for future generations.

Signed a teacher who has noticed a decline in imagination, ability to write, analyse, create - with each year being slightly worse than the year before it.

People in the qantas lounge - they actually have meeting rooms you can use for free to facetime your family, or while you are on hold (no need to put your phone on speaker)

(Yes I used the lounge only last week and both of these happened)

Dear dog owners/walkers,

When you bag up your dog poo at the dog beach, the point is to take it home with you, not to leave it lying around as a gift to the beach gods. Every day I bring home not only my dog's bag but at least 2 or 3 other bags.. Honestly, it would be better for you not to bag it at all if you are just going to leave it.

StillFreddiesMum

Dear Big Boss of Woolies - you have raised the price of my favourite chocoate from $2.50 a block to $4 a block (in one hit). That is a massive increase and I am very upset that you have done this. I shall waddle my plus size butt to another supermarket and buy different chocolate thanks to you !!

Dear Professional Firm - when you send any kind of written correspondence it is traditional to use Capital Letters - eg "Dear Freddie's Mum

We refer to X Contract. Please find enclosed X Contract.

Yours faithfully,

Professional Firm".

This is what we received:

dear freddie's mum

we refer to x contract. please find enclosed x contract.

yours faithfully

professional firm"

They wrote an entire letter setting out important information including names of parties / dates / property details without using a capital letter once !! It made my eyes hurt to read it and I nearly cried.

Dear Neighbour.

Stop letting your three dogs crap all over the neighbourhood. It s disgusting. I am fighting the urge to collect it all and leave it on your doorstep.

Dear Turd kid that is bullying my son.

I want to punch you in the face and if I meet you in the street I won’t stop there.

I really am angry at you and I need to get a grip.

Dear therapist,

I need help dealing with my anger...

Dear Neighbour.

Stop letting your three dogs crap all over the neighbourhood. It s disgusting. I am fighting the urge to collect it all and leave it on your doorstep.

Dear [mention]123tree[/mention] Don't fight the urge.

Just do it.

Love Nike

Dear Neighbour.

Someone did that to me once. Only thing was, it wasn't our dogs. They just assumed it was.

Dear 16yo

Deodorant

That is all

Strike 16yo and write work colleague and its my letter.

It is always a toss up between requesting IT support and actually receiving some with the 50/50 shot of getting one of the guys who doesn't believe in deodorant.

Stuffed Olive

Dear Road User,

This is a wide street. It is quiet, with hardly any parked cars.

I cannot fathom why it was necessary for you to drive over the nature strip.

Do not trouble to reply as I no longer have a functioning mail box. 🙄

Fruitmincepies

Dear Big Boss of Woolies - you have raised the price of my favourite chocoate from $2.50 a block to $4 a block (in one hit). That is a massive increase and I am very upset that you have done this. I shall waddle my plus size butt to another supermarket and buy different chocolate thanks to you !!

Dear Professional Firm - when you send any kind of written correspondence it is traditional to use Capital Letters - eg "Dear Freddie's Mum

We refer to X Contract. Please find enclosed X Contract.

Yours faithfully,

Professional Firm".

This is what we received:

dear freddie's mum

we refer to x contract. please find enclosed x contract.

yours faithfully

professional firm"

They wrote an entire letter setting out important information including names of parties / dates / property details without using a capital letter once !! It made my eyes hurt to read it and I nearly cried.

The lack of capital letters is horrifying.

Dear 16yo

Deodorant

That is all

Replace with 20yo. Personal hygiene in general.🤢 not sure what happened there, we're both really good at personal hygiene, well dressed etc.

Edited by Pearson

Advertisement