IGNORED

I've only just realised...

Ernegirl

I also learnt this weekend how to change a spark plug on my lawn mower that I could never start.

Bunnings sells a spark plug set for about $19. Get the old spark plug out using the set. Take this to Bunnings with you and get a couple of replacements. Easy to put back in.

Yes I was looking at a new lawn mower and this cost under $30 bucks including the spark plug set.

Rest assured you are not alone here... during hard rubbish we got 4 lawn mowers out of the piles about our suburb. We were going to use them all to make one good one but all they needed was the spark plug changing and they went fine.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darryl

• Jolly_F

• Princess Peach

• BKK

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have them if you are a magician

Is there a qualification required to be a magician? Or can anyone be one? I can see a spike in magicians in Queensland.

Princess Peach

Is there a qualification required to be a magician? Or can anyone be one? I can see a spike in magicians in Queensland.

I think there is, but I don’t know how you go about doing it - I did say to DH he needs to become one though- I’d love a rabbit.

Sancti-claws

I think there is, but I don’t know how you go about doing it - I did say to DH he needs to become one though- I’d love a rabbit.

https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/farms-fishing-forestry/agriculture/exhibiting-animals/rabbits - has links to the application forms and everything...

Advertisement