IGNORED

Fluffy - if we could see into your household?

Seayork2002

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bethlehem

• Pooks

• Bornagirl

• DaLittleEd

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverstreak

DS sometimes needs help in the toilet, so DH and I will say to each other "It's poo o'clock!" and work out whose turn it is to be on standby lol. Sorry to anyone eating whilst reading this post.

MintyBiscuit

Just lots of fart jokes. My kids fart really loudly and find it the most hilarious thing ever. Also plenty of silly dancing and funny voices

Fruitmincepies

DS sometimes needs help in the toilet, so DH and I will say to each other "It's poo o'clock!" and work out whose turn it is to be on standby lol. Sorry to anyone eating whilst reading this post.

Poo o’clock here is when everyone wants to poo at the same time. Which happens quite regularly.

Also on the poo theme, DS insists on using the potty to poo. He takes forever to do his business, and likes to be around us while he is doing it. I’m slowly moving the potty closer and closer to the toilet - so if you came over tonight you would probably see DS sitting on the potty in the hallway opposite the front door. It would look very bizarre!

Kiwi Bicycle

DS thinks he's part cat.

He makes a pretty good one, likes to curl up on top of you, rubs his head over you. Meows really well also. This phase has been going for 18 months now...

It's all toilet humour in our house, sigh. The dog is the ultimate winner though, she always seems to be able to drop incredibly well timed, horrendously stinky farts when the toilet humour ramps up...

Grumpy pumpkin is a phrase in regular use.

Ubu is how dh often tells youngest to sit down and then he gets “good dog”.

Oh and eldest has recently started calling us “a disgrace to the family” if he sees anyone in undies. And he often gets it if he’s in his undies.

I sing about everything. Badly. I think it’s mostly for my own amusement, to help break up the monotony and keep my temper even when the kids are being... the kids. This morning was “Hey Jude”. Hey dude. Put on your socks, it’s almost school time and mum is cranky. Just remember, to put on both of your socks. On your actual feet, not your elbows.

When I’m not singing the kids wonder what’s wrong with me.

We had a large family gathering at my sister's house, and just as everyone's about to pick up their knife and fork I called out to my four year old, the only one missing from the table: 'what are you doing?', and the answer came back loud and clear 'a poo!'.

I recently bought some choc coated honeycomb squares labelled 'wombat poo' to add to my great niece's birthday present. My husband screwed up his nose and I had to remind him that every kid that age finds toilet humour hilarious.

Guest Alias Grace

I sing about everything. Badly. I think it’s mostly for my own amusement, to help break up the monotony and keep my temper even when the kids are being... the kids. This morning was “Hey Jude”. Hey dude. Put on your socks, it’s almost school time and mum is cranky. Just remember, to put on both of your socks. On your actual feet, not your elbows.

When I’m not singing the kids wonder what’s wrong with me.

This is me too! Last night I was wiping DD's bum to "One More Wipe" - more popularly known as "One More Night" by Phil Collins. "One more wipe, give me just one more wipe, one more wipe, cos I can't wipe forever". Then Total Eclipse of the Heart to get her into the bath. "Turn around bright eyes, I really need to get you in the bath. Cos you need a bath tonight and you need it more than ever....".

Obviously my musical tastes are a more than a bit dated,,,,,

DS thinks he's part cat.

He makes a pretty good one, likes to curl up on top of you, rubs his head over you. Meows really well also. This phase has been going for 18 months now...

Omg that’s us here too! That stage lasted about 3 years I believe. Crawling around. Hands bent like paws lol

Lotssss of butt, fart, poop jokes from the kids. Lots of singing about them. I indulge them a lot 🤭

When I was changing dd2’s nappy as a newborn, dd1 asked why dd2 had a blue butt. I told her it was a birth mark. She asked why she couldn’t she have one and in my sleep deprived state said something like “sure you could if you got super cold maybe” so then it became a thing for her to get me to check if she had a blue bum whenever she got cold. Now we just joke about it and say “I got a blue butt!” Whenever we are freezing.

Lots of quotes and humour from The Castle and Kath and Kim get used in this house.

Eg Tell him he's dreaming, we're going to Bonny Doon, ploise, baby choises etc.

DD1 has a friend named xxxx Waters. So Kath's Oi can feel it in moi waters has morphed into Oi can feel it in moi xxxxx Waters.

Then DD1 always says yer joking in her broadest mostly nasaly Aussie accent. Or she also says "just jockin" instead on just joking.

Advertisement