IGNORED

Post a picture

Alta Gaudia

Alta Gaudia

Well, they say a picture's worth a thousand words. Think of this as everyday chat... in pictures.

Post a picture, any picture.

If that's from today, a week ago, years ago - post it. Explanations optional.

Here's one I've had fun with: my new Little Free Library.

WP-20210314-001.jpg

Fruitmincepies

I can take zero credit for the roses, we moved into this house in late January so we’ve just been enjoying the blooms. I have had to spend hours and hours dead heading them, I’m hoping that might pay off with another round of flowers before winter.

And no idea what they are. I can find that out, I’m sure the previous owner would love to tell me.

My nag note to my son, who then wrote back clarifying appletv is ok for weekends and abc kids for school days ! He’s 6 !!

Edited by BrainFart

Door security.

744-F6764-87-ED-41-D6-8-C9-C-168-E854-A95-A5.jpg

I need door security in the form of your pups. Permanently. Feel free to drop them off any time. [mention]Kadoodle[/mention] your pups too plz. Give me all the dogs.

*this is a screenshot & crop of a video I took for snapchat* if you know me, you didn't see this 😂😂

However, I can fit back into my dress 😍😍😭

Not only can I fit back in, but this is with my period due, after eating eggs hollandaise and a coffee - major bloat town! So in about a month it should be too loose if I continue!

Screenshot-20210324-175505-2.png

Alta Gaudia

Ok, I'm not a dog person, but I admit those puppies are cute.

(If anybody tells my husband I said that, I shall delete all posts and deny all knowledge of such a thing!)

Advertisement