• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FloFlo

• Seayork2002

• 123tree

• Mooguru

Top Posters In This Topic

Seayork2002

I used to panic that I didn't know where baby DD was, while actually holding her, or having her pressed against me on the couch.

I had a massive freak out that I lost DS when I left a supermarket and was stood in the carpark, he was actually at home with DH but I felt ill afterwards

[mention]Mooguru[/mention] that is very bloody funny.

I remember I was always look back at car seats to make sure I had all the kids with me! I always felt like I had left one behind. Don't know why.

Baroness Bubbles

I made a dr app for sick DD.

I got in the car, I got to the Dr and had to go back home to get said DD.

Thank god the dr was 200m up the road and mum was with her lol

I once somehow tried to drop the car off for a service and ended up at the mechanics without the car....I had they keys to drop off but no car. Sounds like a make up but isn't! I'm still not quite sure how I did it but it was one of those really complicated plans involving me + dh + lifts to the mechanic + someone else dropping off the keys + a car shuffle + the mechanic leaving the keys out...that sort of thing!

StillFreddiesMum

I used to completely lose the plot and was thinking "where is the baby?" just after I had tried to put her in the cot for a non-existent sleep. She would be gurgling (or screaming) and my mind couldn't compute that she was in fact - quite safe - just not in my arms.

ContentedFleur

I've done the "push non-existent glasses up my nose" when wearing contacts, and looked for the phone while holding it (and once, memorably, while talking on it, to my sister, who was highly amused). But my all-time silliest moment was when I was at Mum's Group when DD was 4 months old and I suddenly had no idea where she was. The moment of panic! Had I put her down in another room? I knew I'd brought her! Dear God, I hadn't left her in the car?!? and I asked the other mums if they remembered where they last saw her and they all looked at me and pointed out...

... that I was breastfeeding her.

in my defense, I was quite sleep deprived.

Advertisement