IGNORED

Can it be?

magic_marker

magic_marker

Bertie Beetle ice creams are now being sold at Aldi.

I only just found out and they just closed for the day.

Looks like l'll be there at opening time.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magic_marker

• Seayork2002

• PocketMacrophobia

• Lurker

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care what deliciousness Aldi might be currently selling after seeing a snake in a salad bag on the news today. Never setting foot in Aldi again

StillFreddiesMum

Other supermarkets occasionally have stuff like that happen too Pip (flies in food etc). Never setting foot in a Coles or Woolies again?

Seayork2002

I have had small creatures in salad and lettuce from supermarkets and fruit and veg shops and farm shops and weirdly a packet of pistachios, it happens.

I have even had soil on potatoes

Seayork2002

Do I dare try a Bertie Beetle or will it just be another yummy thing I need to resist? 😏

I am not a fan of the chocolate but this icecream is tempting me

Don't care what deliciousness Aldi might be currently selling after seeing a snake in a salad bag on the news today. Never setting foot in Aldi again

What?

I assume it was a baby one. I’d rather a couple of critters than all the chemicals designed to kill everything. Don’t people wash salad greens anyway?

Great

Now I have Samuel L Jackson in my head going " I've had it with these motherf***ing snakes in the motherf***ing salad"

Spidey_Senses

Great

Now I have Samuel L Jackson in my head going " I've had it with these motherf***ing snakes in the motherf***ing salad"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boycotting Aldi for a once off incident that wasn’t really in their control seems over the top.....

I mean if they were constantly planting baby snakes in bags of lettuce, you might be on to something :lol:

I think I'd prefer a snake to a cockroach.

Agree. Cockroaches are the one insect that freak me out, it's something about the way they move (and the time one bit me, it hurt!!!!). I actually love snakes.

Fruitmincepies

I think I'd prefer a snake to a cockroach.

Agree. Cockroaches are the one insect that freak me out, it's something about the way they move (and the time one bit me, it hurt!!!!). I actually love snakes.

Cockroaches bite??!

Bertie Beetle ice creams are now being sold at Aldi.

I only just found out and they just closed for the day.

Looks like l'll be there at opening time.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Advertisement