IGNORED

Subaru commercial

Chillipeppers

Chillipeppers

I’m in love with the new Subaru commercial. I always find myself stopping what I’m doing to watch it. It also helps that there’s a great song playing in it (Nothings gonna stop us now).

I can’t find it online to link to it but will update the post if I do.

Here it is: https://fb.watch/5btQapKMsi/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not So Retro

• Chillipeppers

• Fennel Salad

• GrannySmith

I'm desperate for a new Subaru. My XV is 8, nearly 9, and I want one with all the new features(I drove a brand new Forrester for a day and my god it was amazing) but Dh wants to wait a bit till they do an electric car. I do not, I want one sooner than another bloody decade or whatever it'll be.

Does anyone know what town it is filmed in at the start? That kind of street with the mountain behind it looks so familiar but I can't place it.

We have had Subarus for the past 20 years. Our current ones are a 2 year old Impreza which I love and a 10 year old Forrester which we are about to update. DH wants an Outback and I want an Audi Q5.

Would be great hear from those with a newish Outback and what you love about it.

Love my Liberty! Can fit 3 car seats across the back. Handles great. Can feel the road. Grips in wet weather. Corners tightly. Breaking is responsive. A bit thirsty on fuel for stop/start traffic. But pretty good fuel consumption over long distances. The CVT makes cruise control consistent up and down hills and less likely to upset other road users.

ImperatorFuriosa

I said to DP the other day if I had the new Forrester I sure as shit wouldn't be taking if off road. 😂

We have had Subarus for the past 20 years. Our current ones are a 2 year old Impreza which I love and a 10 year old Forrester which we are about to update. DH wants an Outback and I want an Audi Q5.

Would be great hear from those with a newish Outback and what you love about it.

How new? Mine's a 2017 and I love it. Would happily upgrade to a 2021 though, they're purdy...

• 4 weeks later...
Ron Swanson
On 30/04/2021 at 10:48 PM, Mooguru said:

Does anyone know what town it is filmed in at the start? That kind of street with the mountain behind it looks so familiar but I can't place it.

It was shot in Annie Street, Corrimal NSW.

• Like 1

Advertisement