IGNORED

What Did You Get?

ImperatorFuriosa

ImperatorFuriosa

I dragged myself out of bed and DS gave me a Darrell Lea bag, a funky mouse pad and a baby Yoda keyring. :lol: I'll probably be waiting a while for DS18 as he sleeps like the dead. :ninja:

DP is working today and DS11 has karate grading so that's my day. Dinner, I have nfi.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaLittleEd

• LemonMyrtle

• Catzilla

• Fruitmincepies

Top Posters In This Topic

Magdalena

Some T2 cups & saucers, some warm fuzzy socks, a candle & notebook and a pair of indoor what my kids call "Mumma Boots" - they're not really ugg boots but more like a boot form of slippers, just from Big W lined with soft stuff that is not at all sheepskin lol. I get extremely cold feet in winter, hence the socks and the boots! I wear both 24/7 from about now until October here in Melbs.

Fruitmincepies

The 3.5yo made a lavender bath bomb at daycare, and filled in one of those adorable question and answer things - apparently I’m 6yo, my job is watering the plants, and my favourite thing to do is clean up the kitchen.

DD made some chocolate balls at school, and her Q&A said that my favourite thing is coffee.

DH is bringing me a coffee while I watch DD’s sports training, and I’ve asked for an hour of peace later to read and drink tea. Perfect.

I should add, DS walked in with his present and wished my a happy Father’s Day :lol:

From DD:- 54-CF2366-2-F6-C-46-AB-A311-A6-EC4-C2-CB381.jpg

5-D163-E4-E-A518-4-E09-8-D4-D-12-D833-B72701.jpg

I think DH has bought me the pizza stone, stand, and cutter from Bunnings that I asked for.

Edited by Catzilla

I got no sleep (teething baby, sick toddler), wrapped up with an early morning poo explosion from the baby. Absolutely delighting in the joys of motherhood today!

No presents but DH helped DS make a card, and he Uber Eats-ed me a coffee and made pancakes so I’m ok with that.

Kiwi Bicycle

A pack of mints ( and yes I actually suck these daily, so at least DS knows)

A pen ( always need a pen).

A fluffy heart keyring.

A set of heart shaped measuring spoons ( an upgrade to metal from plastic, as metal is better apparently).

A handmade card done at school.

Lots of hugs.

I got some cookbooks (I don’t do much cooking these days and it is a chore for me not an interest…) but the package DD6 brought home from school is lovely.

Thank you to the teachers and educators who put so much effort into making sure their students have something special to give their mums - it has been the highlight for me.

lazycritter

I was scrubbing vomit off the carpet at 500 am thanks 11 year old. He projectiled from the ensuite door back across the bedroom. He's normally really good with getting vomit in the toilet without mess. However it's mothers day, so carpet was clearly the number one choice.

However I'm still in bed now having had a coffee and box of Ferrero rochers (sp?) brought in to me.

lazycritter

The primary schools my kids have been to have gift stalls for mothers day but you have to send money to school for the kids to bring something back. It's a money making exercise for them.

I got a little plant from the little one and a make up brush organiser from the big one. Very happy with my presents, the boys have done well.

DaLittleEd

I got some cookbooks (I don’t do much cooking these days and it is a chore for me not an interest…) but the package DD6 brought home from school is lovely.

Thank you to the teachers and educators who put so much effort into making sure their students have something special to give their mums - it has been the highlight for me.

Yes, the craft DD made at school was lovely, her teachers are amazing. They made paper flowers in little paper cup vases. And a card!

DaLittleEd

The primary schools my kids have been to have gift stalls for mothers day but you have to send money to school for the kids to bring something back. It's a money making exercise for them.

Indeed it is. The P&C at DD's school uses it as a fundraiser and directs the money back to the school, which I don't have a problem with. And the older classes help run the stall and learn about handling money, change, customer service etc. All in all a positive thing.

ineedmorecoffee

I got a card, notebook and pen set from dd (mother’s day stall).

Burnt pancakes that took forever to make from dh.

A new pair of shoes and a lovely bag from myself :)

BornToLove

I got coffee and pastries in bed this morning and a new hand bag. I have heard some whispering between DD and DH about dinner.

ImperatorFuriosa

DS18 gave me a bottle of my favourite perfume. J'adore. He also took the rubbish out. lol

Silverstreak

Hope all is okay [mention]Froyo[/mention].

I got a lovely mug from the Mother's Day stall and an "I love you' from DS, which was pretty awesome and had a lovely chat with Mum, can't visit today as Dad is under the weather.

Advertisement