• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blizzy

• Peachy

• RainbowRoad

• Allegra99

Top Posters In This Topic

PositiveVibes90

My lines are getting darker and I've convinced myself to just test once a day from today onwards (in the arvo) so I don't get too obsessive. I've had 4 early losses/chemicals in the past so I'm super anxious but remaining hopeful (and hubby and I are over the moon). I'm feeling very run down/tired and slightly nauseous on and off, but I think it might be a bit of a placebo, because I know I'm pregnant? if that's even a thing!?

Anywho, based off my LMP I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days today(I had my first BFP on CD23!!) I had quant HCG/Progesterone levels blood taken yesterday arvo, just waiting for my results "patiently" lol

The 2WW is awful, do you have anything to distract you?? (this never worked for me, you can't distract yourself 24/7!! haha) sending baby dust xx

progression.jpg

I’m going to get bloods done tomorrow, but I’ve continued to test at home, and the line is super dark so I’m feeling very positive. Will still be good to get official confirmation from the GP though that levels look good!

PositiveVibes90

My hcg came back 38 and progesterone at 48. my OB said that it makes sense and is in line with how early I am. Will re-do bloods Monday to make sure both are rising. She'll keep an eye on my progesterone and give me a script just in case I need a bit of prog support. It's good to know I'm in good hands :-)

I took this month out after our early miscarriage. My period is due over the next few days, not really sure when due to miscarriage throwing things out and not tracking. We BD once so there is slight potential period won’t arrive at all, but given all the other months of no success I doubt this will be the case.

Sitting next month out too then will go for letrozole.

My lines are getting darker and I've convinced myself to just test once a day from today onwards (in the arvo) so I don't get too obsessive. I've had 4 early losses/chemicals in the past so I'm super anxious but remaining hopeful (and hubby and I are over the moon). I'm feeling very run down/tired and slightly nauseous on and off, but I think it might be a bit of a placebo, because I know I'm pregnant? if that's even a thing!?

Anywho, based off my LMP I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days today(I had my first BFP on CD23!!) I had quant HCG/Progesterone levels blood taken yesterday arvo, just waiting for my results "patiently" lol

The 2WW is awful, do you have anything to distract you?? (this never worked for me, you can't distract yourself 24/7!! haha) sending baby dust xx

progression.jpg

Great line progression

I’ve gone back to my old job so I’m super busy and we are doing renovations downstairs at home so should be ok.

I think I’ll test next Wednesday, which is 10dpo

OPK question... I normally (since having mirena removed in Sept) have approx 38 day cycles, OVing on CD24. Last cycle I started using OPKs, I got 3 days of faint lines then a positive on CD23. This cycle I started testing on CD16, had very faint test lines on CD 16, 17, 18. Then nothing, no 2nd line at all since then... Now I'm on CD21.

Do you think I missed my surge? Or is it normal for the 2nd line to come and go before a positive?

OPK question... I normally (since having mirena removed in Sept) have approx 38 day cycles, OVing on CD24. Last cycle I started using OPKs, I got 3 days of faint lines then a positive on CD23. This cycle I started testing on CD16, had very faint test lines on CD 16, 17, 18. Then nothing, no 2nd line at all since then... Now I'm on CD21.

Do you think I missed my surge? Or is it normal for the 2nd line to come and go before a positive?

I think that’s quite normal. I’ve found OPKs to be quite sensitive to the concentration of the urine (depending on how long since you last pee’d) so if you usually O later keep testing! With the OPK also, the lighter line doesn’t actually indicate anything.

6DPO today and I’ve had an awful tiredness all day. I was walking thru Bunnings just before and literally felt like a massive heatwave come over me then and urgent need to vomit 🤢

3dpo I had the worst headache which I couldn’t shake even with panadol.

Symptom spotting sucks

[mention]Peachy[/mention] I’ve only used the digital OPK’s so I’m not sure about the lines changing.

[mention]Blizzy[/mention] The symptom spotting is awful, but fingers crossed they are good signs 🤞

PositiveVibes90

So my OB called at lunchtime and said my HCG jumped from 38 last Wednesday to 558 yesterday!! so that's more than doubled in 48 hour periods, which is fantastic. My progesterone dropped a little from 48 to 39 though, so she's popped me on progesterone pessaries twice a day (I was on them for my son until 12 weeks as well)

Will have my progesterone checked again Thursday to make sure it rises again with the pessaries. Thanks for the support ladies, I'm going to stick around for a bit to see more tests and results from you all. Here's to more BFP's this month! I have my fingers crossed

xx

10dpo today and negative test

Did you test again today @Blizzy?

I didn’t test Thursday but did Friday and it was negative.

13 dpo today and I don’t know if I want to test again or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Advertisement