IGNORED

So confused! Heavy implantation? Chem preg?

Sarahm92

Hi everyone!

I am SUPER confused and driving myself a little nuts!

Day 25 of my cycle (about 10dpo) I started light pink spotting which continued only when I wiped on day 26 & 27 then to start spotting a bit heavier night of day 27.

Day 28 (wednesday) I have full blown bleeding heavy during the day & night. Fairly heavy Thursday too & Friday started to slow down but still normal period like bleeding. Friday night it stops completely and today I’ve just light pink spotting again.

Yesterday I was super emotional and crying over nothing!

This morning my husband comments that his been walking on egg shells around me as I’ve been snapping so much :?

I took a pregnancy test on the Wednesday & even the Thursday when the bleeding was heavy as for some reason I just felt like I’d conceived but negative!

Today something possessed me tonight to take another one.

And I see the faintest line! I showed my hubby and he thinks it’s likely nothing.

I’ve had two chemical pregnancies before my daughter which I tested faintly positive THEN started bleeding and soon tested negative.

But I’ve never had bleeding then test positive after the bleeding?

I’m so confused and I know implantation bleeding should be light.

I’m not getting my hopes up that this is even a pregnancy or will be successful.

I also have been recently diagnosed with adenomyosis which for those of you who haven’t heard of it is a similar condition to endometriosis where the lining of the uterus grow into the muscle wall and can cause the uterus to be enlarged & bulky. It puts me at higher risk of miscarriage.

Anyway what do you ladies think?

Should I test again tomorrow morning?

85-D6-A732-AE3-F-40-CB-B9-E7-8-F6-F37498-AF8.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozgirl

• ellie

• Rosie28

• Sarahm92

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely test again in the morning, what a roller coaster! I can see a line on that test but it doesn’t look to have colour in it. I’d test with a FRER or a clear blue.

Hi OP,

I'm sorry that does sound very confusing.

It does unfortunately sound to me like a chemical. you can absolutely have HCG in you system and have your period.

However there is a small likelihood that you could be pregnant and there is something going on that's causing the bleeding.

I think you should go to the Dr and have a blood test done, then go back two days later (if HCG present in the first test results) to see if there has been a rise/doubling.

good luck.

Fingers crossed for you Sarah! Assuming a BFP is what you want.

I’d go test using a FRER. Sometimes a faint line on an IC will be a blazing positive on a FRER, as IC’s aren’t very sensitive (even if they claim to be)...but IC’s can also be quite prone to water/indent type lines.

If you get a stronger positive on an IC or a clear positive on a FRER then I’d get blood tests 48hrs apart to see what is happening. It may be a chemical, or you may still be pregnant. As the positive has come quite late in your cycle and is faint, double checking HCG is rising normally will be useful!

• 2 months later...

BUMPz

Any more implantation stories ? I’m currently

Going thru the weirdest period or implantation bleeding. Negative on the internet tests but they test 25hcg. Going to pick up some FRER today

Advertisement