IGNORED

TTC - November 2020

Ozgirl

Does anyone's hubby's stop drinking alcohol while ttc?

No but he reduces. Well he’s meant too anyway. If it took more than a few months I’d definitely make him stop. He usually drinks 2-3 drinks 2-3 nights a week.

I still drink too, but I’m not a big drinker. 1-2 drinks once a week.

Once I get a BFP that’s it for 12 months (I don’t like to drink the first 3 months at all when establishing BF etc).

I hadn't really thought about it (and hubby only has 2-3 a week) but then I read something about it and wondered what other people do...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• summer08

• Peachy

• Blizzy

• BabySteps

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently on cd35 and no sign of either AF or BFP was testing from 10dpo right through till after 14dpo and all bfn

Going to get some more from the chemist today and test this arvo just incase. And I'm hoping to get into my doctors Wednesday for some general bloods and to talk to her about what's going on and hopefully can get some answers.

I'm currently on cd35 and no sign of either AF or BFP was testing from 10dpo right through till after 14dpo and all bfn

Going to get some more from the chemist today and test this arvo just incase. And I'm hoping to get into my doctors Wednesday for some general bloods and to talk to her about what's going on and hopefully can get some answers.

What torture! How did you go this afternoon?

What torture! How did you go this afternoon?

Sadly a BFN so I know I'm out but I guess I won't believe it till AF arrives. Booked into see my doctor on Wednesday to have a chat. I've got some other things going on too so I'll make sure to add this to my list too

[mention]summer08[/mention] getting bloods done for my iron and she will do pregnancy aswell but I'm certain I'm not. however she isn't to concerned about my cycles as its only been 2 months. She said once 6 months hits we will start doing more tests. However I'm pretty sure I have thrush again. So no BD till I've gotten rid of that. However I can't treat it yet till I get the results of the pregnancy bloods lol

Advertisement