• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SweetPea

• ellie

• emmbop

• summer08

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grand final public holiday in Melbourne today, where there is no grand final being played.

Was someone here going to try vitex? I took Evening Primrose Oil last month but I don't think it did anything. How does the vitex work?

Yay! I found it!

Sweet.pea I’ve heard a lot of people trying Vitex but after talking to my FS you should take with caution as it helps some women but can hinder people like me with certain hormones? I can’t remember the reasoning but she told me to not take it.

Yay! I found it!

Sweet.pea I’ve heard a lot of people trying Vitex but after talking to my FS you should take with caution as it helps some women but can hinder people like me with certain hormones? I can’t remember the reasoning but she told me to not take it.

I think it's the same with Evening Primrose Oil. Ovulation was delayed last cycle, which I think is because of that, so I won't take it this cycle. I also had increased spotting throughout.

Hi Everyone,

Feels so nice to finally be able to say Hi! I've been reading your forum over on essential baby for three months but they haven't been activating new accounts obv because they knew they were shutting down. it was nice to get an explanation, i couldn't work out why they didn't want me lol.

Anyway this has come at exactly the right time, literally CD01 after our first round of clomid. We've been trying for two years and never seen a positive. I am 32 and have low ovarian reserves and clomid is our last ditch attempt before spending thousands on IVF. Glad to be finally able to chat with you ladies.

Hi Everyone,

Feels so nice to finally be able to say Hi! I've been reading your forum over on essential baby for three months but they haven't been activating new accounts obv because they knew they were shutting down. it was nice to get an explanation, i couldn't work out why they didn't want me lol.

Anyway this has come at exactly the right time, literally CD01 after our first round of clomid. We've been trying for two years and never seen a positive. I am 32 and have low ovarian reserves and clomid is our last ditch attempt before spending thousands on IVF. Glad to be finally able to chat with you ladies.

Welcome! That must have been frustrating, watching the banter but not being able to be involved.

What level are your ovarian reserves if you don't mind me asking?

Did the clomid help you ovulate or was the dose incorrect?

Hi everyone.

I also managed to finally activate the account here.

I’m now 11dpo and light spotting today 😔

Do you usually get spotting? It could be implantation at 11DPO.

If usual, I can sympathise. At least you know AF is on her way I guess.

Hi everyone! So glad we’ve still got out little group 😊

I’m CD15 today and just got a solid smiley at 3pm after a flashing one this morning and the previous 2 mornings. This is the first cycles I’ve used the clear blue digital OPK’s and gee they make things easier!

We’ve bd the last couple of nights but dh is on night shift tonight so unless we have a go in the very early hours tomorrow I’m going to have to hope we’ve done it enough 🤞😂

Hope everyone is well. Sorry I’ve lost track of where everyone is up to. If you are testing soon- good luck! 🤞🤞

Hi everyone.

Yeah I usually do get some spotting, though last cycle was nothing. I’m trying not to read into anything, just assuming the witch is on her way.

Made it here!

8DPO and stupidly couldn't stop myself from doing a FRER when I got home this afternoon which was obviously negative:?

Does anyone know when you can theoretically start noticing symptoms? I pretty much have none so far which I am trying not to take as a bad sign..

Welcome StephA!

Made it here!

8DPO and stupidly couldn't stop myself from doing a FRER when I got home this afternoon which was obviously negative:?

Does anyone know when you can theoretically start noticing symptoms? I pretty much have none so far which I am trying not to take as a bad sign..

I think it might be once implantation has occurred, so from 8-9DPO, as that's when hormones would start changing? I definitely wouldn't take no symptoms as a bad sign though - I reckon most people don't really have any proper symptoms before they get their BFP.

Made it here!

I notice them every month :lol:

When I was pregnant I had bloating and then nothing. Was waiting for AF to arrive, but no symptoms.

Theoretically it depends on hormone levels. You can notice symptoms three days after implantation, but that is due to hormones. Which could also just be PMS.

Made it here!

Yeah as the others have said, you’ll get pregnancy symptoms if you’ve got pregnancy hormone being produced. 8dpo is still super early, most pregnancies don’t actually implant until 9dpo so you wouldn’t get a positive test until days later!

Thanks everyone! Such a mind game trying to find any possible sign.

I have decided to just take an FRER every morning until AF is due Wednesday. Who needs money 😑

This mornings was negative, couldn’t help but think I could see something though

Hi everyone.

Yeah I usually do get some spotting, though last cycle was nothing. I’m trying not to read into anything, just assuming the witch is on her way.

Looking like today will be day 1 😑 bright red spotting I’m sure will turn into AF.

Onto November 🙏🏼

I have decided to just take an FRER every morning until AF is due Wednesday. Who needs money 😑

This mornings was negative, couldn’t help but think I could see something though

Post a pic?

Post a pic?

Oh sorry about AF 😣

In the photo it looks 100% blank!

As expected my estrogen is still low at 228 and I have a dominant follie on each side but they’re only 12mm on CD13. Hopefully a few more days of stims will help them grow. They haven’t increased my dose so hopefully time is all I need. I’m keen to get into BDing, although we’ve been doing it for fun even though I know it’s too early 🤣

Sorry to hear about AF arriving BabySteps.

Rosie, you need to get yourself some internet cheapies so you can test away, guilt-free! Hope that it was a line you saw though!

Advertisement