• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peachy

• Sylvester

• ellie

• Blizzy

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here, currently on the pill, so I can start a cycle asap when my clinic opens.

transfer will be late January testing in Feb.

I’m back too. Last month tww ended up coming down with tonsillitis and then AF arrived...

Expect to O next thurs/fri so hopefully we’re onto it this week.

[mention]Ozgirl[/mention] great to hear you’re booked in for transfer this month. It’s a full moon in late Jan, hopefully a good omen, everything helps lol!

Oh damn I just got a solid smiley way earlier than expected... and we haven’t been bd’ing... Damn. What the?!

What CD are you? Better get BDing now!

Oh damn I just got a solid smiley way earlier than expected... and we haven’t been bd’ing... Damn. What the?!

What CD are you? Better get BDing now!

I’m cd16 and for the past 4 cycles I O’d cd21-22. Unless the opk is wrong I suppose.

Using clear blue digital ones I usually get 6/7 days of high flashing smileys first so it’s unusual for me.

Cd13 low

Cd14 low

Cd15 high

Cd16 peak

Anyway I have some ewcm too so we’ll get on the job 👍

I have been temping so will be able to confirm if I actually am O’ing earlier than usual.

Looks like I’m confirmed now too. Dark blood when wiping. Will see what it turns into, however I think it’s too late to be implantation as 12DPO

And now the spotting is over. By dark blood I meant old brown - nothing on a liner and only when wiping.

I have absolutely no cramps. I hate this

I’ll cross my fingers that it’s a late implantation [mention]Blizzy[/mention]. I don’t think ovulation prediction is an exact science, so it’s possible you might not be quite 12DPO. I really hope evil AF stays away!!

I'm currently CD3, so not much going on here.

Hoping this is a shorter cycle than the last couple! Would be super happy if I OV'd before CD18 as that's when DH is going away.

Still no flow overnight 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I had a bloody long night with very little sleep. I think I’ll pick up some first response tests today.

Yep time to test @Blizzy , crossing fingers 🤞

Been testing with the cheapies and nothing.

My crazy google stalking has shown that usually takes 2-3 days after implantation bleeding to get a positive.

My BFF tested on a Friday because she wanted to have a few drinks that weekend, negative. She had bleeding that day. Then tested again Monday and was positive

Yep time to test @Blizzy , crossing fingers 🤞

Been testing with the cheapies and nothing.

My crazy google stalking has shown that usually takes 2-3 days after implantation bleeding to get a positive.

My BFF tested on a Friday because she wanted to have a few drinks that weekend, negative. She had bleeding that day. Then tested again Monday and was positive

That makes sense, hcg rises after implantation. It’s such a frustrating time, hang in there!!!

I'm back again for another cycle. Currently just had 2 days of high flashing smileys from the cb advanced opk and temp on the upward trend after a slight dip.

Edited by Loty

I’m anxiously awaiting my blood test results. Have had a positive FRER 3 days in a row now. Cycle day 30, 15DPO. My friend told me today at our play date she is 6 weeks pregnant with baby #3 so naturally I blabbed I was pregnant too. Oh well if it ends in tears she can comfort me right :)

Very excited if all goes well we will be having our third babies days apart.

[mention]Blizzy[/mention] i had implantation bleeding for pregnancy #1 and this pregnancy days 5-10 then negative day 10&11, positive day 12. So makes sense.

Good luck Summer! Keep us posted

I’m seeing the GP tomorrow, and probably get my blood test done straight after. I’ll be 4 weeks exactly.... I’m expecting my results tomorrow will be ok though, as my HCG currently seems high. I’ll probably get a second draw on Monday.

How are you going @Blizzy and @summer08?

HCG 157 on 14DPO, so exactly as it should be. Having another blood test Monday to check it’s doubling etc and all the other early pregnant tests.

I will dip out into the September DIG once I have those results if they are positive...but will silently stalk until y’all get your BFP’s! :)

I’m considering the spotting as a new cycle 🤷🏼‍♀️ I did a FRER on Wednesday (I think) which was negative so I’ve lost hope now.

Started temping today, like I promised I would for the new cycle

Hope the temping helps [mention]Blizzy[/mention]

Fingers crossed for a good result on Monday [mention]summer08[/mention]

I got my first results - bhcg was 1245 at 4+0. Apparently that’s outside the expected range, even if I was as far as 15DPO (I couldn’t be any further), so I’ll also get another one on Tuesday, just to make sure it’s not increasing too rapidly! Hopefully it settles!

Advertisement