IGNORED

TTC - February

seemingly

Seeing as there isn't a thread yet...

We've been trying since December. Still waiting for my period due about now as I haven't really experienced any signs of pregnancy, feel totally normal.

Best of luck to everyone!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blizzy

• Peachy

• RainbowRoad

• Allegra99

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ll join in.

First month TTC #3 here.

I’m 39 and had my first 2 at 29 and 32, so I’m a bit worried we may have left it too late. Keep on googling chance of conceiving at 39.

I also have short cycles and ovulate around day 12.

1dpo here

Welcome to February! 11dpo for me. BFN at 9dpo which, I know i was silly for testing anyway. No symptoms here and I fully expect to start spotting today or tomorrow.

PositiveVibes90

Hi ladies, I'm CD9 and am going to try and follow Egg meets sperm plan as much as I can. Which we sort of do anyway, but last month didn't manage as much BD as I'd like to. DH seems keen and more energetic this month! haha

I had a question about CM - I normally get pretty tell tale signs of Ovulation (EWCM, twinges combined with temp drop & OPK) however, two days ago (CD7) and today I've had a little bit of EWCM. It's not a lot (like around O time when there is usually a fair amount) but it's noticeable on wiping (and usually with a bowel movement, sorry for TMI!!) would this be "normal" and maybe my body just gearing up? If I enter it is FF it puts that day as fertile, but I don't think this is correct, so I've marked it just wet.

I supose it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, i'm more just curious!

Good luck for everyone this month -my fertile window is around my bday and valentines day which works great!! xx

Hi ladies, I'm CD9 and am going to try and follow Egg meets sperm plan as much as I can. Which we sort of do anyway, but last month didn't manage as much BD as I'd like to. DH seems keen and more energetic this month! haha

I had a question about CM - I normally get pretty tell tale signs of Ovulation (EWCM, twinges combined with temp drop & OPK) however, two days ago (CD7) and today I've had a little bit of EWCM. It's not a lot (like around O time when there is usually a fair amount) but it's noticeable on wiping (and usually with a bowel movement, sorry for TMI!!) would this be "normal" and maybe my body just gearing up? If I enter it is FF it puts that day as fertile, but I don't think this is correct, so I've marked it just wet.

I supose it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, i'm more just curious!

Good luck for everyone this month -my fertile window is around my bday and valentines day which works great!! xx

I usually get 2 x light days of ewcm about a week before I ovulate. Are you using OPK too?

I encourage you to mark it correctly on FF or even make notes. The longer we have been TTC the more accurate I was I was.

AFM - CD 9 today. I ovulated early on CD14/15 last cycle so I’m gearing up.

PositiveVibes90

[mention]Blizzy[/mention] hmm interesting, I'll mark it correctly then :-) Yep, I'm doing BBT and using CB OPK as well. Just got a high reading this morning, CD10 so we're cycle buddies haha

@Blizzy hmm interesting, I'll mark it correctly then :-) Yep, I'm doing BBT and using CB OPK as well. Just got a high reading this morning, CD10 so we're cycle buddies haha

I’m using CB digital too. I have 2 sticks left from last pack, but I might get a new pack and use the reader from that one? I’ve used this reader for 2 cycles now. I know my body pretty well now but I just like to confirm . Such a control freak

I’ve just ordered some CB OPKs too. I didn’t use them when TTC my first 2 kids but don’t feel like I have much time to muck around.

We have also put a deadline of 6 months TTC and if not successful move on with our lives, so I’m feeling a bit of pressure! But I’ll be nearly 40 by then.

3dpo here. Time is going very slowly

PositiveVibes90

@Blizzy hmm interesting, I'll mark it correctly then :-) Yep, I'm doing BBT and using CB OPK as well. Just got a high reading this morning, CD10 so we're cycle buddies haha

I’m using CB digital too. I have 2 sticks left from last pack, but I might get a new pack and use the reader from that one? I’ve used this reader for 2 cycles now. I know my body pretty well now but I just like to confirm . Such a control freak

I'm the same. Just used the last stick of this pack (second cycle with same reader) so I bought a new pack yesterday. If unsuccessful this cycle, might use a new reader for next cycle.

I know what you mean, I'm pretty certain of ovulation signs etc. and doing BBT helps as well, but I feel like it gives me some control and something to do/monitor. Helps with my OCD/Controlling traits haha.

ooh [mention]Allegra99[/mention] 2WW - very exciting! :-)

Welcome to February! 11dpo for me. BFN at 9dpo which, I know i was silly for testing anyway. No symptoms here and I fully expect to start spotting today or tomorrow.

How did you go StephA? Have you tested again?

Don't worry [mention]Blizzy[/mention] I've done months of cycle tracking and bloods confirmed O on CD14 every time but I still use OPKS, so you aren't alone.

[mention]Allegra99[/mention] No, it hurts to much to see negatives so I'm just waiting to see if AF arrives now. Also, google can be your best friend but also your worst enemy, anyone else googled every symptom under the sun every month to see if it led to anyones BFP? I wish you could lock yourself out of google :lol:

Congratulations [mention]nomviv[/mention]

I’m 5dpo now. Seriously time is dragging. Considering it’s my first month TTC I’m not expecting anything but I’m still desperate at the same time to test in a few days

I think, maybe, finally CD01. I've been spotting brown for 2, almost 3, days, barely anything but it drives me up the wall, I wish AF would just arrive so it can leave again.

I think, maybe, finally CD01. I've been spotting brown for 2, almost 3, days, barely anything but it drives me up the wall, I wish AF would just arrive so it can leave again.

Highly recommend acupuncture for this!! I never have spotting but a big part of fertility acupuncture is making sure the menstruation flow is nice and quick. After I had my first acupuncture session 2 or 3 days before my period I had a very strong period with immediate heavy bleeding but at the same time I felt a huge increase in energy compared to other periods.

If you’re in Sydney can recommend you a great place in the Inner West.

I’m 9dpo today.

Have had really bad cramps and sore boobs for 2 days. I took a test this morning and got this... my period isn’t even due til Sunday! I’m hoping tomorrow the line might be a little darker

20300-A42-F1-FD-4-CE5-A88-C-C69809-D5305-F.jpg

Advertisement