IGNORED

TTC - March

Peachy

Welcome to March 😊

Good luck this month!

I'm TTC #4, cycle 5. Had the mirena removed in September.

Currently CD26 and still waiting for OV...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• summer08

• nomviv

• StephA

• Peachy

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: I'm here. 8dpo. Had 21 day bloods and progesterone is 112 :o That's crazy high, I'm going to try and hold out until Monday or Tuesday to test.

:wave: I'm here. 8dpo. Had 21 day bloods and progesterone is 112 :o That's crazy high, I'm going to try and hold out until Monday or Tuesday to test.

Good luck with holding out! 😉

13dpo , 17 months, 11th cycle.

I’ve decided I will have the gastric sleeve surgery in a few months . If I fall pregnant first I’ll postpone the surgery otherwise I’ll postpone the pregnancy. Can’t fall pregnant for 12 months afterwards, which will put me at 38. Time will tell 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sooooo, I have been OVing on CD24 since having the mirena removed. This cycle I started testing on CD16 (because I had EWCM for CD16 & 17, but negative OPKs.

Anyway, I thought I still hadn't OVd by yesterday (CD29) and wondered what was going on... So I did a HPT this morning and got a BFP!!!

I must have OVd earlier in my cycle

PXL-20210307-220430720.jpg

Screenshot-20210308-090839.png

Yep, very Similar [mention]RainbowRoad[/mention] We've been trying for just over two years, & I've never had a positive test. I'm going to ask my FS for NK cell testing before we go any further and go from there.

Congratulations [mention]Peachy[/mention] :smile:

Spoke with my OB this morning about starting letrozole. I feel heaps better after a few cycles “off” following my chemical. I’ve never been more excited for my period to come so I can start!!

Where’s everyone up to in their cycles and how are you feeling?

AF showed up Saturday for me. One upside is that it's the first month in ages that i didn't spot for 3 days beforehand and have had two days of medium to heavy flow after months of barely a bleed. The only thing i changed this month was drinking raspberry leaf tea twice a day for the first two weeks of my cycle, maybe it actually does help.

Have an appt on the 30th with my FS and I'm going to push for IVF, here to chat if you want [mention]RainbowRoad[/mention]

Glad you are feeling better [mention]BabySteps[/mention]

Hi girls. Tentatively dipping my toes back in after a rough 3 months. I fell pregnant on my third cycle TTC after my mirena was removed and was due September 15. Bloods looked good and climbing. My pregnancy symptoms disappeared and at my 7 week scan the sac was measuring 5 weeks. It was suggested my dates were wrong but I knew they weren’t. I bled heavily for a week but unfortunately ended up having to have a D&C at what would have been 10 weeks pregnant.

My BHCG is now zero and I had some light spotting, super light so decided to count that as my period.

I’m feeling uncertain about baby #3. I’m nervous I’ll waste another 3 months with the same situation. I’m nervous I won’t conceive again. I’m nervous I will. Ugh. Anyway. I’m back here.

Sorry to see some familiar faces still here. Hopefully we will all move on soon.

Anyone have experience TTC after a miscarriage? Would love to hear your experience.

[mention]summer08[/mention] I will be in your position shortly. Currently awaiting a d&c at 9w2d today there is still no heartbeat. The research shows that apparently it’s best to try to conceive within 6 months of a loss and the chances of miscarriages are greatly reduced (as long as it is your first one). I’m hoping this applies to me but I am scared too.

I’m so sorry [mention]nomviv[/mention] that’s really sucky. I was surprised at how long it took me to recover physically from my D&C, just under a week. I thought it would be a day or two max.

Feel free to DM if you want to chat further.

Advertisement