IGNORED

TTC - April

StephA

[mention]nomviv[/mention] that sounds very much like implanatation bleeding to me. However my first period was 1 day after my HCG dropped to 0 (& 2 days of spotting).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• summer08

• Blizzy

• nomviv

• StephA

Top Posters In This Topic

My FS sometimes does my 21 day bloods on day 17 or 18 :wtf: I've always had really high progesterone levels though and they are already risen by this time.

I'm 11dpo and feeling absolutely nothing symptom wise, I'm actually on progesterone pesseries this cycle and I'm not even bloated or anything on them.

This is our very last cycle trying naturally it feels very weird after all this time kind of surreal to be at this point.

Day 9 here and nothing. I have had implantation bleeding by day 7 in 2 out of my 3 pregnancies and cramping in all 3.

Pretty sure it’s not going to be successful this cycle.

[mention]StephA[/mention] are you excited to be moving forward?

Anyone tried this?

https://www.pharmacyonline.com.au/mama-body-tea-fertility-pyramid-tea-bags-x-20

The Mama body tea for breastfeeding really helped my milk supply. Can’t hurt right?

Interesting... I thought raspberry leaf could cause contractions in the uterus? My friend drank it to bring on her labour.

At the moment I am drinking chai as recommended by my acupuncturist so the cinnamon will bring on the bleeding for my period. Still just a bit of spotting (which I’ve never had in my life) and in the last ten minutes passed a clot so hopefully things are moving? I have no idea what’s going on tbh.

Woke up feeling nauseas so decided to take a pregnancy test. Negative. First response at 10DPO so I’m pretty certain that I’m out. It’s probably the cold I have that makes me feel nauseas but I did want to check before taking cold and flu. Would you take cold & flu if you’d had a negative test?

Advertisement