IGNORED

Trying Naturally and Bondi Protocol

Sezzy

First time posting and wishing everyone a happy and safe festive season this year. Sorry for the lengthy post... :?

We've been trying for our first for over 1.5 years and have had 3 early miscarriages (<8 weeks) and many more chemical pregnancies in that time. I've kicked off with our FS back in Sept and have been confirmed with low Vit D, the MTFHR gene mutation and have also positive lupus anticoagulant antibodies i.e. APS. Just before xmas and ovulating this cycle, I had my first acupuncture session - hoping to help support my lining etc. We've also done a bunch of testing for him - everything is fine there.

I'm on a new prenatal, low dose aspirin, vit D, fish oil, calc fluor for the last 2 days and will start progesterone pessaries for another cycle tonight/tomorrow (depends when I remember) haha.

We're trying naturally since we now have a plan of attack to hopefully help stick the bub plus we're not sure we're ready mentally or physically for IVF just yet. When we get our next +HPT I'll start on Bondi Protocol (eep!) now we wait until I can start testing closer to the end of next week and hold our breath...

Wondering if anyone has had success trying naturally implementing Bondi with thoughts they can share? Would love to connect with others going through this path to parenthood. :)

TIA :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sezzy

• Andi

• Froyo

• mandelbrot

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to leave you hanging here - while I have no personal experience, a friend twice had success with the Bondi Protocol with FETs. Her scenario was a bit different as she'd never had a sniff of a +ve before that. I hope you also have success!

Hi Sezzy, sorry I didn't see this earlier. I need to use immune protocol to stay pregnant (I have to use IVF though due to PCOS). Sounds like this might be the trick for you trying naturally.

I do usually start prednisolone on day 1 of my cycle though, and clexane the night before transfer, so if I was trying naturally myself I think I'd want to be on the meds a bit earlier than when you get a positive pg test. I did have a cancelled stim cycle in late 2018 where my FS told me to try naturally due to a small amount of follicles - I only started the prednisolone the day I took my trigger shot (so two days before ovulation) as I hadn't planned to do a transfer that cycle. It did end up working, although was a mmc due to a trisomy.

Good luck!

I've only known people to use Bondi Protocol during IVF cycles. I agree that you'd need to start CD1, not from a BFP.

I did Colorado Protocol (which Bondi is a variant of) during IVF from 2012- 2018 ish.

Good luck!

There’s a superfood supplement that I tried after 3years of ttc no2. We got pregnant the first month after I started taking it. I’m not sure if it may help you, PM me if you’d like the name.

Good luck.

I also remember when the Bondi Protocol was the Colorado Protocol as well .Are they the same or similar? That was way back when I had my first dd who is now 17.5 year old.

Good luck to all. I know how stressful it is.

CB

Good luck.

I also remember when the Bondi Protocol was the Colorado Protocol as well .Are they the same or similar? That was way back when I had my first dd who is now 17.5 year old.

Good luck to all. I know how stressful it is.

CB

G*v*n S*cks took the Colorado Protocol, made a few minor changes and renamed it the Bondi Protocol.

Yes they're all much of a muchness. I just call it immune protocol. The sheet my FS gave me one time said Colorado at the top, but she had changed some things on it for me.

I agree with others.

I start prednisolone on day 1 of my FET cycle and clexane day after ovulation.

I recently had a consult with a Reproductive Immunologist who has tweak my cycle ever so slightly.

prednisolone, is 15mg until ovulation (or transfer, I don't have the sheet in front of me) then 20mg after. And the weirdest of all tweaks. i am NOT allowed to do a clexane shot on transfer day.

Thanks [mention]Ozgirl[/mention] fingers crossed the tweaks are just what you need. Now just waiting for the FS to return from leave and see what she says about some tweaks to see what happens. :)

Advertisement