• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emmbop

• ms-shazbaby

• Wolf87

• isamcg

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join you - although my EDD is 29th June, there isn't a group for that here as yet! :)

How are you feeling?

Congratulations!

There were a few people chatting in the Due in June 2021 group back on Essential Baby, not sure if they'll move over to this forum.

I'm feeling good, no symptoms really so far, how about you?

Hello ladies 🥰

My due date will be around the 13th of July.

Going for my dating scan in 2 weeks (at 6 week mark).

I also haven't really had many symptoms other than heavy boobs, get hot and sweaty quickly and my heart rate is up and I get puffed out. Otherwise I feel great, very calm and happy!

I am a little sad that the ultrasound place said my Fiancè can't come with me. I'm praying by then the stupid rules change. I've already missed out on so much this year (as we all have). Supposed to be getting married in Jan and covid sucked the fun out of that. Couldn't even shop with my bridesmaids and now the wedding is cancelled. Hence the baby making lol. So to know my ultrasound app will be on my own is really upsetting. 😔 I don't want him to miss out and I want to experience it with him. Anyone else going through this?

Still feeling so blessed and grateful so trying not to think about it.

Hello ladies 🥰

My due date will be around the 13th of July.

Going for my dating scan in 2 weeks (at 6 week mark).

I also haven't really had many symptoms other than heavy boobs, get hot and sweaty quickly and my heart rate is up and I get puffed out. Otherwise I feel great, very calm and happy!

I am a little sad that the ultrasound place said my Fiancè can't come with me. I'm praying by then the stupid rules change. I've already missed out on so much this year (as we all have). Supposed to be getting married in Jan and covid sucked the fun out of that. Couldn't even shop with my bridesmaids and now the wedding is cancelled. Hence the baby making lol. So to know my ultrasound app will be on my own is really upsetting. 😔 I don't want him to miss out and I want to experience it with him. Anyone else going through this?

Still feeling so blessed and grateful so trying not to think about it.

Is this your first? It totally sucks that my partner probably won't be able to come to ultrasounds, but we'll be ok. However, I really feel for people who are having their first, that would've been much more upsetting for him to miss out and for me to have to go alone with our first pregnancy (we already have a 2yo).

Yeah it's our first!

You know when your GP gives you an ultrasound referral and the paper usually has the locations at the back? Do you HAVE to go to that specific imaging place? Or can I find one that does allow partners and use the same referral? 🤔

Yeah it's our first!

You know when your GP gives you an ultrasound referral and the paper usually has the locations at the back? Do you HAVE to go to that specific imaging place? Or can I find one that does allow partners and use the same referral? 🤔

I'm pretty sure you can go to any you like, just double check that they'll take the referral when you make an appointment at the ultrasound place. Do you know if any are allowing it? Where are you located?

I'm in South East Melbourne. The place she referred me to says I can't bring anyone else. But I googled some other places and their websites said you can bring a support person. Then i saw an ad for a place that said 'accepts all referrals'. So maybe I'll make some calls tomorrow 🙏

Where abouts are you? 🙂

I'm in South East Melbourne. The place she referred me to says I can't bring anyone else. But I googled some other places and their websites said you can bring a support person. Then i saw an ad for a place that said 'accepts all referrals'. So maybe I'll make some calls tomorrow 🙏

Where abouts are you? 🙂

Nice! Let us know how you go. I'm in East Melbourne, Yarra Valley 😊

I have my GP appointment on Wednesday. I've never had a dating scan, but I think I'm going to ask for a referral for one this time, just for peace of mind.

Hello!

I am also due 8th July 🥰

My GP recommended because I am quite sure of my dates to get the “dating scan” at 8 weeks so it’s more of a sure thing to see it well and the heart beat. But I am dying waiting!!!

As for symptoms I’m so bloated and my boobs are starting to hurt but I’m so excited that I don’t care!

[mention]Rosie[/mention] Congratulations 🥰

[mention]emmbop[/mention] yeah I'm super excited and want peace of mind! I'm going to make some calls tomorrow and find out. I'm adamant that he's coming 😂🥺

[mention]Rosie[/mention] I think if I get the dating scan I'll wait till around then too to be sure I get a good heartbeat etc.

[mention]ms-shazbaby[/mention] yes and also just too excited haha, it sucks waiting till 12 weeks when others are getting 6 week scans! Especially since I don't seem to get many symptoms so I need some proof that there's actually a baby in there!

My what were mild waves of Nausea are getting longer and stronger.. :( I am 6 weeks today (based on IVF dates) and I have already had to tell my work because I'm struggling.

I have my scan on 16th November, really looking forward to seeing our little bub and the reassurance of a heartbeat.

[mention]Dolled[/mention] ohh hope you're ok.

Here I am wanting some symptoms cause when the sensations in my abdomen settle I get paranoid. The only thing that gives me some piece of mind is my heart rate on my fitbit. It sits at 80-110 resting which is not normal for me, even up to 130 when I'm walking around in the hot weather.

I'm sure I'll soon regret asking for symptoms 🤭🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope it doesn't get much worse [mention]Dolled[/mention].

I feel ya though [mention]ms-shazbaby[/mention] I'm relieved when I feel a bit of nausea as that's the most symptoms I'm getting so far.

Monday's bloods have come back and are good!

I'm so puffed out today lol, maybe cause I'm in work meetings and talking more.

Great to hear! I had my GP appointment today, getting blood taken tomorrow morning. Asked for a dating scan, so will probably wait to book that in for 8+ weeks.

[mention]ms-shazbaby[/mention] As average as I feel, I am very appreciative to have these symptoms and they are reassuring!!

Great news about your bloods.

My resting heart rate doesn't seem to have increased too much, but I can feel my heart a whole lot more if that makes sense!

Hi!

Can I join in here? I will jump over from the TTC thread

Just found out this week that we will be due mid-July

Getting bloods next week & dating scan the week after

[mention]ms-shazbaby[/mention]

2nd! It took a little longer to fall with this one than with my 1st (who will be 3 in March)

DD1 was born on my birthday... At least this one will have months clear either side of anyone else's birthday in our family

I'm only just 4 weeks (found out on Tuesday) - I swear I was queasy that morning, but who knows? Maybe still too early for anything else.

---

Backstory:

After DD was born, I was worried about getting pregnant again too soon as I wanted to have > 2 years to recover from the birth ...

I used the Mirena for a year (it was great) before switching to Depo (I wish I had never used it). I got really moody & out on a lot of weight (more than what I had gained during my 1st pregnancy) in the 6 months I was using it.

After last Depo shot in Aug 2019, it took 6 months for my period to come back - Mar 2020

Still 6 months later, nothing. So weaned DD1 @2.5y Sept 2020 - I didn't envision we'd feed for that long, and thought that weaning would be harder than it actually was. Also didn't think it would affect my fertility - but thinking maybe it did? Then next month - BFP (LMP Oct 2020)

Sorry for the long post 🙈

Advertisement