IGNORED

Due in November 2021

PositiveVibes90

PositiveVibes90

Hi ladies,

Thought I'd start a new group for those due in November 2021!

My EDC is 07/11/21, I'm currently 5+4 days. It will be my second child (6th pregnancy) I am currently on progesterone pessaries twice a day for support as I have low levels, which is super fun (not) but I've been here before. I used it until 12 weeks for my son as well.

I have a dating scan booked for next Wednesday, so am super excited but anxious a little as well.

Welcome to all due in November 2021 xox

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PositiveVibes90

• Peachy

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 😁 I've come to join you! EDD 15th Nov. Currently 4+3.

I have my first appt booked in with my OB/GP for April 23rd (that's the earliest I could see her), I'll be 10+4 by then.

Do you think that's too late?

PositiveVibes90

Hi 😁 I've come to join you! EDD 15th Nov. Currently 4+3.

I have my first appt booked in with my OB/GP for April 23rd (that's the earliest I could see her), I'll be 10+4 by then.

Do you think that's too late?

That should be fine. I'm not seeing mine until 10 weeks as well, but I've been in contact with her and her staff (she organise early pregnancy blood monitoring for me to check my progesterone)

I'm getting an US this Wednesday then it's just the wait to see her :-) I was 6/40 on Sunday and the nausea hit bad Friday. It's consistent, all day nausea. Plus side is no vomiting (yet) but just feeling horrible and wrecked all day. It's all coming back to me now haha

I hope it doesn't get too much worse for you!

I wasn't too bad with my first 2 pregnancies, just a little bit of all day nausea, but my 3rd pregnancy I was in bed from 6-12 weeks with extreme nausea, and if I stop of up I would feel like I was going to pass out, etc... I'm hoping this time isn't as bad!

This week I'm going to cook a bunch of meals and freeze them in preparation.

I'm 5 weeks exactly today. Mostly just tired, sore boobs, and weeing all the time!

PositiveVibes90

Had a scan this morning. Dates are spot on, she has me at 6 weeks and 3 days and a beautiful little heart beat :-)

Not sure if I want to get another one at 8/9 weeks or just let it be and wait to see my OB. I'm so happy and a little more relieved now I've got the first one out of the way. The nausea has hit me hard as well as daily headache, back ache and such an intense sensitivity to smell. I remember it being really strong with my little boy too. Trying to keep busy at work to keep me distracted! haha

Advertisement