IGNORED

I just created a chocolate hemorrage on my baby’s head

AltogetherElsewhere

AltogetherElsewhere

Ok not a real hemorrhage, don’t freak out!!

But a story nonetheless.

So my 2 month old is always in the Ergo carrier because he apparently needs to be attached to me at ALL times (or screams.)

So I was eating chocolate (quite a bit. Um.) this evening while wearing him. #Mumthrills. An hour passed. Thought I could smell a weirdly strong chocolate smell still coming from his head. Took him out of carrier. Turns out a large piece of chocolate had fallen into my cleavage and melted itself all over his sleeping face. ALL OVER. This thick brown gloop. Gruesome chocolate horror scene that for a split horrific second I was convinced was blood.

Took lots of face washers and half an hour of screaming to remove. And now I’m worried I’ve laid the groundwork for a future cocoa allergy for him. (How bad would that be??!) Poor little one!

But hey, at least it was quality 70% dark chocolate!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silverstreak

• Mrs Zee

• AltogetherElsewhere

• little lion

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! Glad no babies were harmed in this. 😂

I was breastfeeding newborn middle child who had woken right as DH and I were sitting down to dinner. I decided to multi task. I congratulated myself on doing so until he unlatched and I realised poor DS had a corn kernel in his nostril!!! It took a min to get it out too while I quietly panicked.

• 1 month later...
Advertisement