IGNORED

Imitation babyzen yoyo stroller

Greenbean

Hi all

I'm looking for a stroller I can take to the beach (given due to covid we won't be going overseas in the near future). I have a one year old.

I have a babyjogger premier and it's a bit heavy for lugging in and out of the boot and definitely not suitable for the beach (mum lives 800m away) where I need to walk from her house to the beach then carry it across the sand

Anyone buy an imitation version and have recommendations for this or similar?

Thanks on advance

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LemonMyrtle

• Princess Peach

• alchetta

• Greenbean

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I bought a dodgy yoyo off eBay. It was about $220 I think. It’s been the best thing.

It has its quirks, like, the cross bar was useless, and it’s a little bit wonky. But overall it’s been great. We took it overseas twice. It folds fine, and is so light. It actually became my regular shopping pram after the holidays because it was so easy to use. My son still fitted in it when he was 3. It’s not the hugest seat, small bum space, but big enough for a short trip. Small basket underneath, but big enough for my handbag and a Water bottle or two. I still managed to hang a shopping bag off the handle as well.

Obviously the small wheels won’t go on sand, but it’s ok on firm grass and even small gravel.

For the price, it’s been great.

Edit: actually, it was $150

Princess Peach

Yep, I bought one for $80 on eBay & it’s done several trips with us no problems.

As for beach trips, I personally found it easier to pop them in the carrier on my back at that age, one less thing to carry once on the beach.

I got a Zoe from the US and it's been amazing, I attached a carry strap off laptop bag but it has four D rings so you could put backpack straps too. Straps super cheap on eBay.

Advertisement